Report: Lady GaGa Working With Whitesnake's Guitarist For New Album
Lady GaGa has reportedly worked with Whitesnake's guitarist, Doug Aldrich, for her new album. A fan website initially broke the news in a tweet.
"Whitesnake guitarist, Doug Aldrich, was recording with Gaga today in L.A.," said PropaGaga. "@DJWS is rumored to have been in studio, as well," adding that producer DJ White Shadow was also part of the recording session.
Tamar Braxton, a close friend of the Mother Monster, quoted the tweet and added, "Hmmmmm," teasing fans rather than confirming or denying the report.
This is the latest in a series of information being released about GaGa's new album. She has previously said that more details about the upcoming record will be revealed in September along with the title of the album.
She recently played a new and unreleased track in her car for her fans in New York who flocked to the pop megastar. She also performed the song "Princess Die" in a concert in Australia but said that she was unsure if the somber track would make it to the new record.
She has talked about the upcoming album, saying, "I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility." A co-manager of the singer has described the new music from GaGa as "insane."
Whitesnake are a British band formed in 1978 by ex-Deep Purple member, David Coverdale.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked