Report: Lady GaGa Working With Whitesnake's Guitarist For New Album
Lady GaGa has reportedly worked with Whitesnake's guitarist, Doug Aldrich, for her new album. A fan website initially broke the news in a tweet.
"Whitesnake guitarist, Doug Aldrich, was recording with Gaga today in L.A.," said PropaGaga. "@DJWS is rumored to have been in studio, as well," adding that producer DJ White Shadow was also part of the recording session.
Tamar Braxton, a close friend of the Mother Monster, quoted the tweet and added, "Hmmmmm," teasing fans rather than confirming or denying the report.
This is the latest in a series of information being released about GaGa's new album. She has previously said that more details about the upcoming record will be revealed in September along with the title of the album.
She recently played a new and unreleased track in her car for her fans in New York who flocked to the pop megastar. She also performed the song "Princess Die" in a concert in Australia but said that she was unsure if the somber track would make it to the new record.
She has talked about the upcoming album, saying, "I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility." A co-manager of the singer has described the new music from GaGa as "insane."
Whitesnake are a British band formed in 1978 by ex-Deep Purple member, David Coverdale.
More Lady GaGa News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope