Report: Lady GaGa Working With Whitesnake's Guitarist For New Album
Lady GaGa has reportedly worked with Whitesnake's guitarist, Doug Aldrich, for her new album. A fan website initially broke the news in a tweet.
"Whitesnake guitarist, Doug Aldrich, was recording with Gaga today in L.A.," said PropaGaga. "@DJWS is rumored to have been in studio, as well," adding that producer DJ White Shadow was also part of the recording session.
Tamar Braxton, a close friend of the Mother Monster, quoted the tweet and added, "Hmmmmm," teasing fans rather than confirming or denying the report.
This is the latest in a series of information being released about GaGa's new album. She has previously said that more details about the upcoming record will be revealed in September along with the title of the album.
She recently played a new and unreleased track in her car for her fans in New York who flocked to the pop megastar. She also performed the song "Princess Die" in a concert in Australia but said that she was unsure if the somber track would make it to the new record.
She has talked about the upcoming album, saying, "I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility." A co-manager of the singer has described the new music from GaGa as "insane."
Whitesnake are a British band formed in 1978 by ex-Deep Purple member, David Coverdale.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says