Demi Moore Shows Off Her New Man Martin Henderson
Whoever suggesting that Demi Moore was devastated by her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher's relationship with Mila Kunis must be sorely disappointed since the mother of three looks happy when stepping out with Martin Henderson. They spark dating rumor after being caught on camera enjoying a sunny day outing together.
Martin is a New Zealand-born actor who's 12 years younger than Demi. In pictures obtained by Life & Style, the 49-year-old actress and the 37-year-old actor looked chatty and flashed smiles as they had a lunch together. According to the publication, the alleged new couple was spotted on a romantic getaway in Connecticut.
Demi and Martin reportedly grabbed a bite at Nine Main Bakery and Deli in New Preston. "She was in line and a Colbie Caillat song came on," an eyewitness said. "She started singing along and dancing in a playful, flirty way." The twosome then went grocery shopping before returning to the place where they stayed.
The "LOL" actress and the male model in Britney Spears' steamy "Toxic" music video allegedly have been vacationing in Connecticut for a couple of days. They had a lobster dinner at a friend's house three days before and then went hiking at Steep Rock Preserve on the following morning. They also enjoyed an outdoor barbecue with some friends.
Sources who witnessed their outings testified that the ex-wife of Bruce Willis was far from depressed. An insider noted, "She looked great ... chatty, healthy and happy." Another source claimed she and Martin "just kept chatting and laughing." A different source said of their lunch, "They were very comfortable with each other."
Demi announced her split from her husband of six years Ashton, 34, last fall following his cheating scandal. Martin, meanwhile, previously dated "Silent Hill" actress Radha Mitchell, 38. The former couple once shared screen in 1999's movie "Kick".
A so-called friend was previously quoted by RadarOnline saying Demi was hurt by Ashton's new relationship. "Seeing photos of him kissing another woman is too much for her to handle, it's like having her nose rubbed in it time and time again," the source claimed. "She kind of knew it was definitely over between them but I think she was still holding out a little hope for a reconciliation - now he's actually dating someone else she knows that's not going to happen."
More Demi Moore News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters