Taylor Hanson and Wife's Fifth Child Will Be a Girl
Taylor Hanson's wife Natalie revealed that their fifth child will be a girl and she has already made a fuss about a name for the baby. The couple, who has had three sons and a daughter, put a lot of thoughts of what they called their first four children.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped to give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," Natalie wrote in her Nameberry.com blog. "It has helped to remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
Their first born, Jordan Ezra, took the name of his father whose full name is Jordan Taylor Hanson. "This yin and yang is apparent in my first son's name choice. I pictured a wise, quirky, old man and I was sold. Ezra turns 10 in October and I am still in love with his name," Natalie said.
Her daughter Penelope Ann was a tribute to her mother Pamela while second son River Samuel was picked because it sounded "presidential". The fourth child's name, Viggo Moriah, was "in hot debate" among the Hansons when Natalie and Taylor weren't around.
The baby is due this fall.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group