Taylor Hanson and Wife's Fifth Child Will Be a Girl
Taylor Hanson's wife Natalie revealed that their fifth child will be a girl and she has already made a fuss about a name for the baby. The couple, who has had three sons and a daughter, put a lot of thoughts of what they called their first four children.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped to give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," Natalie wrote in her Nameberry.com blog. "It has helped to remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
Their first born, Jordan Ezra, took the name of his father whose full name is Jordan Taylor Hanson. "This yin and yang is apparent in my first son's name choice. I pictured a wise, quirky, old man and I was sold. Ezra turns 10 in October and I am still in love with his name," Natalie said.
Her daughter Penelope Ann was a tribute to her mother Pamela while second son River Samuel was picked because it sounded "presidential". The fourth child's name, Viggo Moriah, was "in hot debate" among the Hansons when Natalie and Taylor weren't around.
The baby is due this fall.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors