Taylor Hanson and Wife's Fifth Child Will Be a Girl
Taylor Hanson's wife Natalie revealed that their fifth child will be a girl and she has already made a fuss about a name for the baby. The couple, who has had three sons and a daughter, put a lot of thoughts of what they called their first four children.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped to give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," Natalie wrote in her Nameberry.com blog. "It has helped to remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
Their first born, Jordan Ezra, took the name of his father whose full name is Jordan Taylor Hanson. "This yin and yang is apparent in my first son's name choice. I pictured a wise, quirky, old man and I was sold. Ezra turns 10 in October and I am still in love with his name," Natalie said.
Her daughter Penelope Ann was a tribute to her mother Pamela while second son River Samuel was picked because it sounded "presidential". The fourth child's name, Viggo Moriah, was "in hot debate" among the Hansons when Natalie and Taylor weren't around.
The baby is due this fall.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester