JoJo Scraps 'Jumping Trains', Returns to Studio to Re-Record Album
JoJo's third studio album, "Jumping Trains", is put on hold once again after delayed many times. The singer scraps the album and returns to the studio to craft new material.
The third album was announced in 2007 and was originally titled "All I Want Is Everything". With the release of a sexy new single, "Demonstrate", earlier this month, the 21-year-old singer has found a new direction for what she wants in her new record.
When asked why she scrapped the whole album, the R&B songstress said, "It didn't feel right anymore." She added, "I've been working on it for a long time. I'm 21 now and it didn't feel like me."
"We came up with something I'm really proud of and it felt like the right thing. I just released a new single called 'Demonstrate' which is the first release off the new project," she stated. The track is a smooth R&B song with heavy sexual undertones.
When describing the sound of the new record, she said it was "on the cutting edge yet still has an element of nostalgia."
She will also be shooting a new music video in support of the previously-mentioned single. "I'm shooting the video for it the first week of August so I'm just getting mentally and physically prepared for that and really conceptualizing and being in the studio and creating," she said of the state of her work at the moment.
More JoJo News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'