JoJo Scraps 'Jumping Trains', Returns to Studio to Re-Record Album
JoJo's third studio album, "Jumping Trains", is put on hold once again after delayed many times. The singer scraps the album and returns to the studio to craft new material.
The third album was announced in 2007 and was originally titled "All I Want Is Everything". With the release of a sexy new single, "Demonstrate", earlier this month, the 21-year-old singer has found a new direction for what she wants in her new record.
When asked why she scrapped the whole album, the R&B songstress said, "It didn't feel right anymore." She added, "I've been working on it for a long time. I'm 21 now and it didn't feel like me."
"We came up with something I'm really proud of and it felt like the right thing. I just released a new single called 'Demonstrate' which is the first release off the new project," she stated. The track is a smooth R&B song with heavy sexual undertones.
When describing the sound of the new record, she said it was "on the cutting edge yet still has an element of nostalgia."
She will also be shooting a new music video in support of the previously-mentioned single. "I'm shooting the video for it the first week of August so I'm just getting mentally and physically prepared for that and really conceptualizing and being in the studio and creating," she said of the state of her work at the moment.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic