Nicki Minaj Added to Lineup of 'Today' Summer Concert Series
Nicki Minaj will be hosting a free concert in New York City on August 14. She will be performing at Rockefeller plaza for "Today" show as part of its Summer Concert Series.
She has been added to a roster of various acts who will be entertaining the crowds. Other acts who have signed on are The Fray (August 13), Carrie Underwood (August 15), Lionel Richie (August 16), 98 Degrees (August 17), Train (August 24), and Jason Mraz with Christina Perri (August 31).
"Today" concerts are free and open to the public, but fans should keep in mind that there is a first-come, first-served policy. Zac Brown Band, Flo Rida and Maroon 5 have already made their own stops at the show.
The femcee is currently traveling across North America for her "Pink Friday" tour. Once the U.S. leg wraps in mid-August, she will be flying across the pond for an arena tour which will feature YMCM rapper Tyga and British singer Misha B.
The curvy rapper just shot a music video for her single "Pound the Alarm." The carnival-themed music video was shot on location at the MC's birthplace of Trinidad. Going back to her homeland made the singer a bit emotional and sentimental as seen in a teaser video.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris