Chad Everett Lost Battle Against Lung Cancer
Chad Everett, who's well known for playing Dr. Joe Gannon on classic TV drama "Medical Center", has passed away at his home in Los Angeles. According to his daughter Katherine Thorp, he died after a year-and-a-half-long battle against lung cancer. He was 75.
Throughout his career that spanned more than 40 years, Everett landed roles in over 40 films and television series. His role as a young, sensitive doctor in the "Medical Center" earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
Last February, Everettv appeared in "Castle" as a private investigator who bore resemblance to the titular character. Three years ago, he portrayed the old Dean Winchester in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" episode of "Supernatural".
Everett is survived by his two daughters, Katherine and Shannon, and six grandchildren. His wife of 45 years, actress Shelby Grant, died of an aneurysm in June 2011 at the age of 74.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding