Chad Everett Lost Battle Against Lung Cancer
Chad Everett, who's well known for playing Dr. Joe Gannon on classic TV drama "Medical Center", has passed away at his home in Los Angeles. According to his daughter Katherine Thorp, he died after a year-and-a-half-long battle against lung cancer. He was 75.
Throughout his career that spanned more than 40 years, Everett landed roles in over 40 films and television series. His role as a young, sensitive doctor in the "Medical Center" earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
Last February, Everettv appeared in "Castle" as a private investigator who bore resemblance to the titular character. Three years ago, he portrayed the old Dean Winchester in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" episode of "Supernatural".
Everett is survived by his two daughters, Katherine and Shannon, and six grandchildren. His wife of 45 years, actress Shelby Grant, died of an aneurysm in June 2011 at the age of 74.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones