Chad Everett Lost Battle Against Lung Cancer
Chad Everett, who's well known for playing Dr. Joe Gannon on classic TV drama "Medical Center", has passed away at his home in Los Angeles. According to his daughter Katherine Thorp, he died after a year-and-a-half-long battle against lung cancer. He was 75.
Throughout his career that spanned more than 40 years, Everett landed roles in over 40 films and television series. His role as a young, sensitive doctor in the "Medical Center" earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
Last February, Everettv appeared in "Castle" as a private investigator who bore resemblance to the titular character. Three years ago, he portrayed the old Dean Winchester in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" episode of "Supernatural".
Everett is survived by his two daughters, Katherine and Shannon, and six grandchildren. His wife of 45 years, actress Shelby Grant, died of an aneurysm in June 2011 at the age of 74.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years