Chad Everett Lost Battle Against Lung Cancer
Chad Everett, who's well known for playing Dr. Joe Gannon on classic TV drama "Medical Center", has passed away at his home in Los Angeles. According to his daughter Katherine Thorp, he died after a year-and-a-half-long battle against lung cancer. He was 75.
Throughout his career that spanned more than 40 years, Everett landed roles in over 40 films and television series. His role as a young, sensitive doctor in the "Medical Center" earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
Last February, Everettv appeared in "Castle" as a private investigator who bore resemblance to the titular character. Three years ago, he portrayed the old Dean Winchester in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" episode of "Supernatural".
Everett is survived by his two daughters, Katherine and Shannon, and six grandchildren. His wife of 45 years, actress Shelby Grant, died of an aneurysm in June 2011 at the age of 74.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It