Chad Everett Lost Battle Against Lung Cancer
Chad Everett, who's well known for playing Dr. Joe Gannon on classic TV drama "Medical Center", has passed away at his home in Los Angeles. According to his daughter Katherine Thorp, he died after a year-and-a-half-long battle against lung cancer. He was 75.
Throughout his career that spanned more than 40 years, Everett landed roles in over 40 films and television series. His role as a young, sensitive doctor in the "Medical Center" earned him two Golden Globes and an Emmy nomination.
Last February, Everettv appeared in "Castle" as a private investigator who bore resemblance to the titular character. Three years ago, he portrayed the old Dean Winchester in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" episode of "Supernatural".
Everett is survived by his two daughters, Katherine and Shannon, and six grandchildren. His wife of 45 years, actress Shelby Grant, died of an aneurysm in June 2011 at the age of 74.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour