A$AP Rocky Announces Fall Tour Dates
A$AP Rocky just announced the dates for his fall North American tour. The "LongLiveA$AP" tour will be held in support of his upcoming album which carries the same name.
He announced the tour on Tuesday, July 24, through Twitter. "The longlivea$ap tour this Sept w/ schoolboy q danny brown and the A$AP mob tickets go on sale this Friday," he said in an all-uppercase post.
The poster for the tour shows the rapper peeking from behind a blonde-haired girl while he fondles her. A faint image of the American flag can also be seen on the one-sheet. This will be his first headlining tour.
The tour starts on September 21 in Providence, Rhode Island. It will continue for three months and will end in Philadelphia, Pensylvania. He will be joined by the whole A$AP Mob as well as Danny Brown, and Schoolboy Q.
For those who want to see the 23-year-old MC sooner, he will be at the Catalpa Music Festival on July 29 in New York City and at the Rock the Bells festival on August 25 in Mountainview, California.
Rocky's major label debut "LongLiveA$AP" is tentatively set for a September 11 release.
Last week, the A$AP Mob head was arrested after getting into a fight. He was having an argument with an unidentified person when two people began to take his photo. Rocky and a friend then turned their attention to the people taking the photos. The unnamed victims suffered bruises and cuts and one of them had to be treated in a hospital.
- Sept 21 - Providence, R.I. at Lupos
- Sept 22 - Burlington, Vt. at UVM - Ballroom
- Sept 23 - New Haven, Conn. - Toads Place
- Sept 25 - Norfolk, Va. at Norva Theater
- Sept 26 - Silver Springs, Md. at The Fillmore
- Sept 28 - Boston, Mass. at House of Blues
- Sept 29 - Springfield, Mass. at Massmutual Center
- Oct 03 - Detroit, Mich. at The Fillmore
- Oct 04 - Cincinnati, Ohio at Bogarts
- Oct 05 - Cleveland, Ohio at House of Blues
- Oct 06 - Columbus, Ohio at Newport Music Hall
- Oct 07 - Grand Rapids, Mich. at Intersection
- Oct 09 - Indianapolis, Ind. at Murat Theater
- Oct 11 - Chicago, Ill. at Congress
- Oct 12 - Milwaukee, Wis. at The Rave
- Oct 13 - Minneapolis, Minn. at First Avenue
- Oct 14 - Kansas City, Mo. at Beaumont Club
- Oct 15 - Denver, Colo. at Ogden Theater
- Oct 17 - Salt Lake City, Utah at Complex - Rockwell
- Oct 19 - Pullman, Wash. at Washington State U
- Oct 20 - Vancouver, BC at The Vogue
- Oct 21 - Seattle, Wash. at Showbox Sodu
- Oct 22 - Portland, Ore. at Roseland Ballroom
- Oct 26 - Los Angeles, Calif. at Hollywood Palladium
- Oct 28 - San Diego, Calif. at House of Blues
- Oct 29 - Las Vegas, Nev. at House of Blues
- Oct 30 - Phoenix, Ariz. at Celebrity Theater
- Oct 31 - Albuquerque, N.M. at Sunshine Theater
- Nov 02 - Dallas, Texas at House of Blues
- Nov 03 - Austin, Texas at Fun Fun Fun Fest
- Nov 04 - Houston, Texas at Verizon
- Nov 06 - New Orleans, La. at House of Blues
- Nov 08 - Miami, Fla. at Fillmore Miami
- Nov 09 - Orlando, Fla. at Beachium
- Nov 10 - Tampa, Fla. at The Ritz
- Nov 11 - Tallahassee, Fla. at Potbelly's
- Nov 13 - Myrtle Beach, S.C. at House of Blues
- Nov 14 - Atlanta, Ga. at Tabernacle
- Nov 15 - Charlotte, N.C. at The Fillmore
- Nov 16 - Richmond, Va. at National
- Nov 18 - Philadelphia, Pa. at Electric Factory
More A$AP Rocky News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia