Frumpy Jennifer Aniston Films 'Baby-Throwing' Scene on 'We're the Millers' Set
Jennifer Aniston looked nothing like her "always-fashionable" self when spotted on the set of "We're the Millers". Ditching her usual Hollywood babe persona, the 43-year-old actress was photographed sporting dowdy look when filming a scene for the upcoming comedy in Wilmington, North Carolina on Tuesday, July 24.
Donning a sleeveless blue shirt paired with khaki pants and white sneakers, Aniston finished off her look with a messy ponytail. She was joined by Kathryn Hahn, who rocked a pink shirt and purple shorts paired with a waist bag and a tennis visor.
Together, Aniston and Hahn were shooting a scene where they clumsily caught a baby-shaped bundle which was thrown into the air. While trying to catch the "baby," Aniston was caught on camera showing some funny faces.
Also joining the "Horrible Bosses" actress on the set were Emma Roberts and Jason Sudeikis. Roberts took to her Twitter account to express her excitement of working with the former "Friends" star.
"First day of filming on We're The Millers. So excited I woke up an hour early which I can assure you never happen," the starlet wrote while gushing that working with Aniston was a "dream come true."
"We're the Millers" follows a pot dealer who realizes that his life is meaningless and wants to get out of his dirty business, but not before one last big score that will finance his new life. His last pot-related task is to get a fake wife and smuggle 1,400 pounds of pot across the Mexican border in a motor home. Sudeikis plays the pot dealer, while Aniston stars as his fake wife.
Directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, the raunchy comedy still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars