First Look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's Son in 'At Any Price'
A first look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's son in "At Any Price" has been uncovered. Making its way out onto the web via Toronto International Film Festival official site, the image offers a close-up look at Efron who dons a race jacket. The background is unclear and doesn't explain as to where he stands.
In addition to Efron's image, a first look at Quaid in the movie has been unveiled. Doning a plaid blue shirt, the lead protagonist is pictured standing alone on a road. Behind him, there's a landscape of a farm which represents the theme of the movie.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, the father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. While it still hasn't got a U.S. release date, the drama has been slated to hold its world premiere at the TIFF in September. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics