First Look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's Son in 'At Any Price'
A first look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's son in "At Any Price" has been uncovered. Making its way out onto the web via Toronto International Film Festival official site, the image offers a close-up look at Efron who dons a race jacket. The background is unclear and doesn't explain as to where he stands.
In addition to Efron's image, a first look at Quaid in the movie has been unveiled. Doning a plaid blue shirt, the lead protagonist is pictured standing alone on a road. Behind him, there's a landscape of a farm which represents the theme of the movie.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, the father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. While it still hasn't got a U.S. release date, the drama has been slated to hold its world premiere at the TIFF in September. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set