First Look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's Son in 'At Any Price'
A first look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's son in "At Any Price" has been uncovered. Making its way out onto the web via Toronto International Film Festival official site, the image offers a close-up look at Efron who dons a race jacket. The background is unclear and doesn't explain as to where he stands.
In addition to Efron's image, a first look at Quaid in the movie has been unveiled. Doning a plaid blue shirt, the lead protagonist is pictured standing alone on a road. Behind him, there's a landscape of a farm which represents the theme of the movie.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, the father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. While it still hasn't got a U.S. release date, the drama has been slated to hold its world premiere at the TIFF in September. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia