First Look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's Son in 'At Any Price'
A first look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's son in "At Any Price" has been uncovered. Making its way out onto the web via Toronto International Film Festival official site, the image offers a close-up look at Efron who dons a race jacket. The background is unclear and doesn't explain as to where he stands.
In addition to Efron's image, a first look at Quaid in the movie has been unveiled. Doning a plaid blue shirt, the lead protagonist is pictured standing alone on a road. Behind him, there's a landscape of a farm which represents the theme of the movie.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, the father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. While it still hasn't got a U.S. release date, the drama has been slated to hold its world premiere at the TIFF in September. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'