First Look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's Son in 'At Any Price'
A first look at Zac Efron as Dennis Quaid's son in "At Any Price" has been uncovered. Making its way out onto the web via Toronto International Film Festival official site, the image offers a close-up look at Efron who dons a race jacket. The background is unclear and doesn't explain as to where he stands.
In addition to Efron's image, a first look at Quaid in the movie has been unveiled. Doning a plaid blue shirt, the lead protagonist is pictured standing alone on a road. Behind him, there's a landscape of a farm which represents the theme of the movie.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, the father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. While it still hasn't got a U.S. release date, the drama has been slated to hold its world premiere at the TIFF in September. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018