Snooki Plans to Film Her Son's Birth, Envisions Her Perfect Wedding
When she delivers her first child later this year, Snooki wants the moment recorded, but the film will be her private collection. The pregnant member of the "Jersey Shore" gang tells Marc Malkin that her fiance Jionni LaValle is not keen on her plan.
"Jionni doesn't want that," she says. "He wants it to be private and I totally respect him for that. But I'm going to record it for myself because I want to remember that moment. And I want to show Lorenzo when he's like 16 in front of all his friends and embarrass him."
The mom-to-be also has already had her mind set on how her ideal wedding would be. "I'm getting a regular white dress, but the bridesmaids will be in leopard," she envisions the day she walks down the aisle. "The reception will be white and animal prints."
Snooki is due to give birth to a baby boy in September. The animal-print lover once said that she wanted to go under the knife for a boob job after giving birth and would rely on breastfeeding to lose her post-baby weight.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen