Snooki Plans to Film Her Son's Birth, Envisions Her Perfect Wedding
When she delivers her first child later this year, Snooki wants the moment recorded, but the film will be her private collection. The pregnant member of the "Jersey Shore" gang tells Marc Malkin that her fiance Jionni LaValle is not keen on her plan.
"Jionni doesn't want that," she says. "He wants it to be private and I totally respect him for that. But I'm going to record it for myself because I want to remember that moment. And I want to show Lorenzo when he's like 16 in front of all his friends and embarrass him."
The mom-to-be also has already had her mind set on how her ideal wedding would be. "I'm getting a regular white dress, but the bridesmaids will be in leopard," she envisions the day she walks down the aisle. "The reception will be white and animal prints."
Snooki is due to give birth to a baby boy in September. The animal-print lover once said that she wanted to go under the knife for a boob job after giving birth and would rely on breastfeeding to lose her post-baby weight.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'