Snooki Plans to Film Her Son's Birth, Envisions Her Perfect Wedding
When she delivers her first child later this year, Snooki wants the moment recorded, but the film will be her private collection. The pregnant member of the "Jersey Shore" gang tells Marc Malkin that her fiance Jionni LaValle is not keen on her plan.
"Jionni doesn't want that," she says. "He wants it to be private and I totally respect him for that. But I'm going to record it for myself because I want to remember that moment. And I want to show Lorenzo when he's like 16 in front of all his friends and embarrass him."
The mom-to-be also has already had her mind set on how her ideal wedding would be. "I'm getting a regular white dress, but the bridesmaids will be in leopard," she envisions the day she walks down the aisle. "The reception will be white and animal prints."
Snooki is due to give birth to a baby boy in September. The animal-print lover once said that she wanted to go under the knife for a boob job after giving birth and would rely on breastfeeding to lose her post-baby weight.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart