Snooki Plans to Film Her Son's Birth, Envisions Her Perfect Wedding
When she delivers her first child later this year, Snooki wants the moment recorded, but the film will be her private collection. The pregnant member of the "Jersey Shore" gang tells Marc Malkin that her fiance Jionni LaValle is not keen on her plan.
"Jionni doesn't want that," she says. "He wants it to be private and I totally respect him for that. But I'm going to record it for myself because I want to remember that moment. And I want to show Lorenzo when he's like 16 in front of all his friends and embarrass him."
The mom-to-be also has already had her mind set on how her ideal wedding would be. "I'm getting a regular white dress, but the bridesmaids will be in leopard," she envisions the day she walks down the aisle. "The reception will be white and animal prints."
Snooki is due to give birth to a baby boy in September. The animal-print lover once said that she wanted to go under the knife for a boob job after giving birth and would rely on breastfeeding to lose her post-baby weight.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers