'Pretty Little Liars' 3.08 Sneak Peeks: Aria's Unpleasant Encounter With Ezra's Mother
Aria and Ezra's romance has gone through some ups and downs, but it will be further challenged with the arrival of his mother in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". A preview for the said outing sees Aria having an encounter with Ezra's mother, who seemingly doesn't consent to their relationship since she worries that Aria will ruin Ezra's life. Additionally, the meeting makes Aria realizes she knows very little about her boyfriend.
Meanwhile, the girls still try to unlock a mystery that might lead them to all questions they have about "A". Spencer turns to Caleb for help, and it looks like he will manage to crack into the website mentioned in the latest episode. However, Spencer doubts that Mona wants to help them and questions her motive in giving them the information.
Also in the forthcoming episode, Emily is struggling to deal not only with the loss of Maya, but also the knowledge that someone drugged her "that night" and how that has now affected Paige. As she tries to make amends with Paige and explain the drugged flask, Emily gets more insight into what she did "that night."
"Stolen Kisses" will air next Tuesday, July 31 at 8/7c on ABC Family. Mary Page Keller will guest star as Ezra's mother, Dianne Fitz.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.08 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.08 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.08 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.08 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous