Keyshia Cole Releases Teaser for 'Enough of No Love' Video Ft. Lil Wayne
A teaser for the "Enough of No Love" music video by Keyshia Cole featuring Lil Wayne has been released. The 30-second bit gives fans a tiny peek at the visuals for the song.
The R&B songstress appears in a white gown that looks like a wedding dress as she sits in the corner of a padded room. The teaser gives a dramatic vibe which would fit well with the song's sad lyrics.
The name of the director, Benny Boom, appears just before the beat drops. The director has previously worked with the star in her video for "Let It Go". The full visuals will premiere on Thursday, August 2, on BET's "106 & Park".
"Enough of No Love" hit iTunes on July 3. The track is the lead single from the R&B singer's upcoming album, "Woman to Woman", which drops later this year. The album also features collaborations with Ashanti and Meek Mill.
In addition to recording music, Keyshia is filming a six-episode reality series which will feature her husband and their two-year-old son. The show is titled "Keyshia Cole: Family First" and will air this fall on BET. It "gives a candid look at the R&B songstress at her most vulnerable, as a wife to NBA star Daniel Gibson, mother to her two-year-old son D.J., daughter, sister, musician and businesswoman."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party