Hugh Laurie and Leighton Meester Have Affair in 'The Oranges' First Trailer
"The Oranges" has got its first trailer available for viewing pleasure via Yahoo! Movies. Presenting an everyday-life plot with a touch of comedy, the video sees two families, the Wallings and the Ostroffs, who must face troubles after the Ostroffs' daughter has an affair with the Wallings patriarch. At one point, the scandalous pair is seen checking into a motel.
David and Paige Walling as well as Terry and Cathy Ostroff are best friends and neighbors living on Orange Drive in suburban New Jersey. Their comfortable existence goes awry when prodigal daughter Nina Ostroff returns home for Thanksgiving after a five-year absence. Instead of developing an interest in David's son Toby Walling, Nina falls for David himself.
When the connection between Nina and David becomes undeniable, everyone's lives are thrown into upheaval. It's not long before the ramifications of the affair begin to work on all of the family members in unexpected and hilarious ways, leading everyone to reawaken to their lives, reassess what it means to be happy, and realize that sometimes what looks like a disaster turns out to be the thing we need.
First introduced at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival, "The Oranges" is helmed by Julian Farino. The dramedy stars Hugh Laurie as David, and Leighton Meester as Nina. Also supporting the film are Catherine Keener, Adam Brody, Alia Shawkat, Allison Janney, Oliver Platt and Sam Rosen.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?