Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson With 'Snow White' Director
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's relationship might be on the rocks. The actress, who was linked to the British heartthrob after they filmed the first installment of "Twilight" movie series, is caught on camera getting cozy with Rupert Sanders.
In a picture obtained by Us Weekly, the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director is seen hugging and nuzzling K-Stew, 22, from behind. "It seemed like they couldn't get enough," a photographer who captured the photo says.
Quickly after the photo made its round on the web, a source close to the brunette beauty says she regrets the fling. "Kristen is absolutely devastated," the insider insists. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."
The source continues, "She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."
K-Stew and R-Patz, 26, always played coy about their relationship, but have gradually gone public with their romance in the recent few months. Sanders, meanwhile, is married to British model Liberty Ross, 33, who played K-Stew's on-screen mother Queen Eleanor in "Snow White". The married couple has children together, Skyla and Tennyson.
According to a source from E! News, R-Patz found fame "very difficult and isolating." He's close to K-Stew because he thought she was "the only person who he can talk to about that, and he feels like they are both on the same level and they understand one another."
"He worships her," the source explained. "He doesn't think there is another woman on the planet who is as beautiful and kind as her. He wants to be with her 24/7, he wants to marry her...as far as he is concerned, Kristen is his perfect match...Kristen is perfect to him. That's why he's always known that someday she would be his wife."
Neither representatives for K-Stew, Sanders and R-Patz release a statement to respond to the rumor.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen