'MasterChef' Gets Fourth Season Order
"MasterChef" has got a new season order from FOX. The network announced on Monday, July 23 that the competitive cooking reality show, which is based on the British BBC series of the same title, would return for a fourth season.
"Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year," FOX's head of alternative Mike Darnell said in a statement. "The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it's become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television."
Also responding to the renewal, co-host Gordon Ramsay stated, "We're excited to be back for another season of MasterChef. I am continually amazed by the raw talent, passion and creativity of home cooks across America. The contestants raise the bar every season, and it's an inspiration and exciting challenge for us."
"MasterChef" is currently airing its third season every Tuesday at 9 P.M. ET. The season finale is scheduled to air September 4 starting at 8 P.M. ET.
More MasterChef News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake