'MasterChef' Gets Fourth Season Order
"MasterChef" has got a new season order from FOX. The network announced on Monday, July 23 that the competitive cooking reality show, which is based on the British BBC series of the same title, would return for a fourth season.
"Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year," FOX's head of alternative Mike Darnell said in a statement. "The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it's become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television."
Also responding to the renewal, co-host Gordon Ramsay stated, "We're excited to be back for another season of MasterChef. I am continually amazed by the raw talent, passion and creativity of home cooks across America. The contestants raise the bar every season, and it's an inspiration and exciting challenge for us."
"MasterChef" is currently airing its third season every Tuesday at 9 P.M. ET. The season finale is scheduled to air September 4 starting at 8 P.M. ET.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues