'MasterChef' Gets Fourth Season Order
"MasterChef" has got a new season order from FOX. The network announced on Monday, July 23 that the competitive cooking reality show, which is based on the British BBC series of the same title, would return for a fourth season.
"Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year," FOX's head of alternative Mike Darnell said in a statement. "The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it's become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television."
Also responding to the renewal, co-host Gordon Ramsay stated, "We're excited to be back for another season of MasterChef. I am continually amazed by the raw talent, passion and creativity of home cooks across America. The contestants raise the bar every season, and it's an inspiration and exciting challenge for us."
"MasterChef" is currently airing its third season every Tuesday at 9 P.M. ET. The season finale is scheduled to air September 4 starting at 8 P.M. ET.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'