'MasterChef' Gets Fourth Season Order
"MasterChef" has got a new season order from FOX. The network announced on Monday, July 23 that the competitive cooking reality show, which is based on the British BBC series of the same title, would return for a fourth season.
"Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year," FOX's head of alternative Mike Darnell said in a statement. "The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it's become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television."
Also responding to the renewal, co-host Gordon Ramsay stated, "We're excited to be back for another season of MasterChef. I am continually amazed by the raw talent, passion and creativity of home cooks across America. The contestants raise the bar every season, and it's an inspiration and exciting challenge for us."
"MasterChef" is currently airing its third season every Tuesday at 9 P.M. ET. The season finale is scheduled to air September 4 starting at 8 P.M. ET.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart