'MasterChef' Gets Fourth Season Order
"MasterChef" has got a new season order from FOX. The network announced on Monday, July 23 that the competitive cooking reality show, which is based on the British BBC series of the same title, would return for a fourth season.
"Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year," FOX's head of alternative Mike Darnell said in a statement. "The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it's become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television."
Also responding to the renewal, co-host Gordon Ramsay stated, "We're excited to be back for another season of MasterChef. I am continually amazed by the raw talent, passion and creativity of home cooks across America. The contestants raise the bar every season, and it's an inspiration and exciting challenge for us."
"MasterChef" is currently airing its third season every Tuesday at 9 P.M. ET. The season finale is scheduled to air September 4 starting at 8 P.M. ET.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'