Keira Knightley Gets Flirty in Six-Minute Clip of 'Anna Karenina'
Focus Features has released a very elegant six-minute clip of "Anna Karenina". Showcasing a high-end ball for a group of socialites in late 19th century, the long sneak peek focuses on Keira Knightley who's attracted to a man she meets during the formal event. Due to her flirty attitude, Knightley's on-screen husband Jude Law must warn her to behave more properly since everyone in the upper-class society thinks that she's cheating on him.
"Anna Karenina" unfolds in its original late-19th-century Russia high-society setting and powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart, from the passion between adulterers to the bond between a mother and her children. As Knightley's titular character questions her happiness, change comes to her family, friends, and community.
Joe Wright works behind the lens, while acclaimed scribe Tom Stoppard writes the script based on Leo Tolstoy's classic novel. Joining Knightley and Law in the cast ensemble are Aaron Johnson, Kelly Macdonald, Matthew Macfadyen and Domhnall Gleeson. The period drama movie will open in the U.S. on November 9.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'