Keira Knightley Gets Flirty in Six-Minute Clip of 'Anna Karenina'
Focus Features has released a very elegant six-minute clip of "Anna Karenina". Showcasing a high-end ball for a group of socialites in late 19th century, the long sneak peek focuses on Keira Knightley who's attracted to a man she meets during the formal event. Due to her flirty attitude, Knightley's on-screen husband Jude Law must warn her to behave more properly since everyone in the upper-class society thinks that she's cheating on him.
"Anna Karenina" unfolds in its original late-19th-century Russia high-society setting and powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart, from the passion between adulterers to the bond between a mother and her children. As Knightley's titular character questions her happiness, change comes to her family, friends, and community.
Joe Wright works behind the lens, while acclaimed scribe Tom Stoppard writes the script based on Leo Tolstoy's classic novel. Joining Knightley and Law in the cast ensemble are Aaron Johnson, Kelly Macdonald, Matthew Macfadyen and Domhnall Gleeson. The period drama movie will open in the U.S. on November 9.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards