Bristol Palin Sets the Record Straight on Her Son's 'F-Word'
Bristol Palin denies her son Tripp dropped an anti-gay slur in a recent episode of her reality show "Life's a Tripp". The kid was caught on camera saying a bleeped-out word believed to be "f****t," but the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin clarifies on her blog that her little boy actually said the other F-word.
"As I've said before, I sometimes struggle to raise Tripp. However, he does NOT use slurs. This is not true. On the most recent episode of Life's a Tripp, the Huffington Post is reporting that my son said the word 'f-gg-t'," the single mother states. "Let me be clear. I'm not proud of what he did say. Sadly, he used a different 'f word'."
Explaining whom the 3-year-old possibly heard the word from, Bristol says, "Tripp is always surrounded by adults - around the campfires with cousins and their friends, at the shop with my dad and his snowmachine buddies. He's apparently picked up some language that I'd prefer he not use. On national television or at home."
The "F-word" her son spat out was quickly linked by the media to her own belief about same-sex marriage. "I do oppose gay marriage," she admits, but she's not happy that the press reported false story about her son. "I guess the temptation to label my three year old son is just too great for the lefty papers to resist," she slams.
More Bristol Palin News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special