Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Kissing at 'Jobs' Wrap Party
Although Mila Kunis vehemently denied she's dating Ashton Kutcher, their public display of affection at a recent wrap party of his new movie "Jobs" showed otherwise. The new couple were caught on camera cuddling and locking lips in front of other guests.
In some pictures obtained by X17 Online, Kunis and Kutcher were spotted sitting on a balcony. The former girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin and the estranged husband of Demi Moore were joined by a group of people who were supposedly the crew of the Steve Jobs biopic.
It's not the first time they were seen packing on PDA. The on-screen couple on the sitcom "That 70's Show" got cozy when having lunch together earlier this month and spent Independence Day with family and friends at a party in a home in Los Angeles.
Despite those evidences, Kunis told ELLE, "I am totally single." She added, "Listen, [Ashton and I] hang out. We've known each other for 15 years. We have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes