Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Kissing at 'Jobs' Wrap Party
Although Mila Kunis vehemently denied she's dating Ashton Kutcher, their public display of affection at a recent wrap party of his new movie "Jobs" showed otherwise. The new couple were caught on camera cuddling and locking lips in front of other guests.
In some pictures obtained by X17 Online, Kunis and Kutcher were spotted sitting on a balcony. The former girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin and the estranged husband of Demi Moore were joined by a group of people who were supposedly the crew of the Steve Jobs biopic.
It's not the first time they were seen packing on PDA. The on-screen couple on the sitcom "That 70's Show" got cozy when having lunch together earlier this month and spent Independence Day with family and friends at a party in a home in Los Angeles.
Despite those evidences, Kunis told ELLE, "I am totally single." She added, "Listen, [Ashton and I] hang out. We've known each other for 15 years. We have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch