Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Kissing at 'Jobs' Wrap Party
Although Mila Kunis vehemently denied she's dating Ashton Kutcher, their public display of affection at a recent wrap party of his new movie "Jobs" showed otherwise. The new couple were caught on camera cuddling and locking lips in front of other guests.
In some pictures obtained by X17 Online, Kunis and Kutcher were spotted sitting on a balcony. The former girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin and the estranged husband of Demi Moore were joined by a group of people who were supposedly the crew of the Steve Jobs biopic.
It's not the first time they were seen packing on PDA. The on-screen couple on the sitcom "That 70's Show" got cozy when having lunch together earlier this month and spent Independence Day with family and friends at a party in a home in Los Angeles.
Despite those evidences, Kunis told ELLE, "I am totally single." She added, "Listen, [Ashton and I] hang out. We've known each other for 15 years. We have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers