Sam Worthington to Team Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger in David Ayer's 'Ten'
Two big action stars are expected to share screen in "Ten". Variety has reported that "Terminator Salvation" actor Sam Worthington is in talks to join the original "Terminator" star Arnold Schwarzenegger in the upcoming David Ayer-directed action thriller.
Details of what character Worthington will tackle are still kept under tight wraps, but it is said that he "plans to accept" the offer. It is also still unclear when director Ayer will kick off the production of the upcoming film.
Written by Skip Woods, "Ten" focuses on an elite DEA task force who deals with the world's deadliest drug cartels. Specializing in complex mobile operation, the team executes a tactical raid on a cartel safe house.
What looks to be a typical raid turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the DEA squad. After hiding millions in stolen cash, the team believes their secret is safe - until someone begins assassinating them one by one.
As for Worthington, he is best-known for tackling the male lead role in highest-grossing film of all time, "Avatar", which was helmed by James Cameron. Last seen in "Man on a Ledge" and "Wrath of the Titans", the 35-year-old thesp will next star in war film "Thunder Run" and surfing movie "Drift".
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman