Sam Worthington to Team Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger in David Ayer's 'Ten'
Two big action stars are expected to share screen in "Ten". Variety has reported that "Terminator Salvation" actor Sam Worthington is in talks to join the original "Terminator" star Arnold Schwarzenegger in the upcoming David Ayer-directed action thriller.
Details of what character Worthington will tackle are still kept under tight wraps, but it is said that he "plans to accept" the offer. It is also still unclear when director Ayer will kick off the production of the upcoming film.
Written by Skip Woods, "Ten" focuses on an elite DEA task force who deals with the world's deadliest drug cartels. Specializing in complex mobile operation, the team executes a tactical raid on a cartel safe house.
What looks to be a typical raid turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the DEA squad. After hiding millions in stolen cash, the team believes their secret is safe - until someone begins assassinating them one by one.
As for Worthington, he is best-known for tackling the male lead role in highest-grossing film of all time, "Avatar", which was helmed by James Cameron. Last seen in "Man on a Ledge" and "Wrath of the Titans", the 35-year-old thesp will next star in war film "Thunder Run" and surfing movie "Drift".
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video