Sam Worthington to Team Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger in David Ayer's 'Ten'
Two big action stars are expected to share screen in "Ten". Variety has reported that "Terminator Salvation" actor Sam Worthington is in talks to join the original "Terminator" star Arnold Schwarzenegger in the upcoming David Ayer-directed action thriller.
Details of what character Worthington will tackle are still kept under tight wraps, but it is said that he "plans to accept" the offer. It is also still unclear when director Ayer will kick off the production of the upcoming film.
Written by Skip Woods, "Ten" focuses on an elite DEA task force who deals with the world's deadliest drug cartels. Specializing in complex mobile operation, the team executes a tactical raid on a cartel safe house.
What looks to be a typical raid turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the DEA squad. After hiding millions in stolen cash, the team believes their secret is safe - until someone begins assassinating them one by one.
As for Worthington, he is best-known for tackling the male lead role in highest-grossing film of all time, "Avatar", which was helmed by James Cameron. Last seen in "Man on a Ledge" and "Wrath of the Titans", the 35-year-old thesp will next star in war film "Thunder Run" and surfing movie "Drift".
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates