First Official Look at Shia LaBeouf as Brash Reporter in 'The Company You Keep'
Shia LaBeouf looks serious in a first official still of Robert Redford's "The Company You Keep". Examining a laptop while sitting alone at a cafeteria, the "Transformers" actor is pictured sporting a nerdy look complete with big-framed spectacles in his portrayal of an ambitious young reporter in the upcoming political thriller.
In additon to LaBeouf's first look, Collider unleashes two more stills that offer first look at Brit Marling and Redford himself. Marling is seen standing in a camel-colored trench coat which is paired with a postman bag, while Redford is featured staring at something behind what looks like a car window.
An adaptation of Neil Gordon's novel, "The Company You Keep" centers on Redford's Jim Grant. He is a civil rights lawyer and single father who must go on the run when a brash young reporter [LaBeouf] exposes his true identity as a former 1970s radical fugitive wanted for murder. Sparking a nationwide manhunt, Grant sets off on a cross-country journey to clear his name.
In addition to directing and starring in it, Redford works as a co-producer. Serving as the scribe, meanwhile, is Lem Dobbs. The film is also supported by the likes of Stanley Tucci, Chris Cooper, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Anna Kendrick, Brendan Gleeson, Terrence Howard, Jackie Evancho and Richard Jenkins.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video