First Official Look at Shia LaBeouf as Brash Reporter in 'The Company You Keep'
Shia LaBeouf looks serious in a first official still of Robert Redford's "The Company You Keep". Examining a laptop while sitting alone at a cafeteria, the "Transformers" actor is pictured sporting a nerdy look complete with big-framed spectacles in his portrayal of an ambitious young reporter in the upcoming political thriller.
In additon to LaBeouf's first look, Collider unleashes two more stills that offer first look at Brit Marling and Redford himself. Marling is seen standing in a camel-colored trench coat which is paired with a postman bag, while Redford is featured staring at something behind what looks like a car window.
An adaptation of Neil Gordon's novel, "The Company You Keep" centers on Redford's Jim Grant. He is a civil rights lawyer and single father who must go on the run when a brash young reporter [LaBeouf] exposes his true identity as a former 1970s radical fugitive wanted for murder. Sparking a nationwide manhunt, Grant sets off on a cross-country journey to clear his name.
In addition to directing and starring in it, Redford works as a co-producer. Serving as the scribe, meanwhile, is Lem Dobbs. The film is also supported by the likes of Stanley Tucci, Chris Cooper, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Anna Kendrick, Brendan Gleeson, Terrence Howard, Jackie Evancho and Richard Jenkins.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences