First Official Look at Shia LaBeouf as Brash Reporter in 'The Company You Keep'
Shia LaBeouf looks serious in a first official still of Robert Redford's "The Company You Keep". Examining a laptop while sitting alone at a cafeteria, the "Transformers" actor is pictured sporting a nerdy look complete with big-framed spectacles in his portrayal of an ambitious young reporter in the upcoming political thriller.
In additon to LaBeouf's first look, Collider unleashes two more stills that offer first look at Brit Marling and Redford himself. Marling is seen standing in a camel-colored trench coat which is paired with a postman bag, while Redford is featured staring at something behind what looks like a car window.
An adaptation of Neil Gordon's novel, "The Company You Keep" centers on Redford's Jim Grant. He is a civil rights lawyer and single father who must go on the run when a brash young reporter [LaBeouf] exposes his true identity as a former 1970s radical fugitive wanted for murder. Sparking a nationwide manhunt, Grant sets off on a cross-country journey to clear his name.
In addition to directing and starring in it, Redford works as a co-producer. Serving as the scribe, meanwhile, is Lem Dobbs. The film is also supported by the likes of Stanley Tucci, Chris Cooper, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Anna Kendrick, Brendan Gleeson, Terrence Howard, Jackie Evancho and Richard Jenkins.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!