Michael Jackson's Family Members Fighting While Katherine Away
The dispute among Michael Jackson's family members turned physical on Monday, July 23. While the family matriarch, Katherine, was resting in Arizona due to health reason, a fight broke out among her family members in her Calabasas home. Police was called to the scene.
"Lost Hills deputies responded to a family disturbance at the home of Katherine Jackson in the city of Calabasas. Deputies determined that a physical altercation had occurred, a battery. It involved members on the Jackson family," said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.
The names of the people involved in the fight were not released, and no arrest was made. It's also unclear whether 82-year-old Katherine, who was visiting her daughter Rebbie, was aware of the scuffle. The police questioned her family to find out if she's being exploited.
Katherine was reported missing by her nephew over the weekend, and it was confirmed by Paris Jackson. Jermaine Jackson, however, said, "It is beyond me how she can be reported 'missing'." He claimed his mother was "safe and well" and "resting up on doctor's advice."
A picture from the place where Katherine was staying in Arizona soon hit the web, revealing she was smiling while sitting with her family and playing Uno with them. She also talked to a law enforcement official from Pima County Sheriff's Department.
"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno," the police told X17 Online. "In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."
The confusion about Katherine's whereabouts surfaced amid the dispute over MJ's will. Jermaine, Janet Jackson, Tito Jackson, Randy Jackson and Rebbie Jackson have all signed a letter, questioning the authenticity of the late King of Pop's signature.
The siblings also claimed their mother suffered a mini-stroke due to the stress of the situation. The health rumor was immediately denied by Paris who wrote, "I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine."
More Michael Jackson News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5