Sofia Vergara Lending Voice to 'Family Guy' and 'Cleveland Show'
Sofia Vergara is the latest celebrity nabbed to contribute to "Family Guy" season 11. The "Modern Family" star is making a cameo as Peter Griffin's fantasy love interest, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Peter will be involved in a cutaway gag as a "telenovela lothario" in an upcoming episode. Vergara will be voicing his "sassy" lover as well as a woman selling roses in a restaurant. Quagmire is "wooing" Peter so that Peter will do him a big favor.
"Family Guy" which returns on September 30 will also feature voices from Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Elizabeth Banks, and Kellan Lutz among others. Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role while Reynolds will voice a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
"Family Guy" is not the only gig for Vergara. The recently-minted highest-paid TV actress is also guest voicing on another FOX animation, "The Cleveland Show". Her character Tia Sofia tries to talk Cleveland into hosting a quinceanera for Cleveland Jr.'s 15th birthday. The show returns for its fourth season on October 7.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked