Sofia Vergara Lending Voice to 'Family Guy' and 'Cleveland Show'
Sofia Vergara is the latest celebrity nabbed to contribute to "Family Guy" season 11. The "Modern Family" star is making a cameo as Peter Griffin's fantasy love interest, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Peter will be involved in a cutaway gag as a "telenovela lothario" in an upcoming episode. Vergara will be voicing his "sassy" lover as well as a woman selling roses in a restaurant. Quagmire is "wooing" Peter so that Peter will do him a big favor.
"Family Guy" which returns on September 30 will also feature voices from Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Elizabeth Banks, and Kellan Lutz among others. Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role while Reynolds will voice a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
"Family Guy" is not the only gig for Vergara. The recently-minted highest-paid TV actress is also guest voicing on another FOX animation, "The Cleveland Show". Her character Tia Sofia tries to talk Cleveland into hosting a quinceanera for Cleveland Jr.'s 15th birthday. The show returns for its fourth season on October 7.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame