Sofia Vergara Lending Voice to 'Family Guy' and 'Cleveland Show'
Sofia Vergara is the latest celebrity nabbed to contribute to "Family Guy" season 11. The "Modern Family" star is making a cameo as Peter Griffin's fantasy love interest, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Peter will be involved in a cutaway gag as a "telenovela lothario" in an upcoming episode. Vergara will be voicing his "sassy" lover as well as a woman selling roses in a restaurant. Quagmire is "wooing" Peter so that Peter will do him a big favor.
"Family Guy" which returns on September 30 will also feature voices from Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Elizabeth Banks, and Kellan Lutz among others. Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role while Reynolds will voice a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
"Family Guy" is not the only gig for Vergara. The recently-minted highest-paid TV actress is also guest voicing on another FOX animation, "The Cleveland Show". Her character Tia Sofia tries to talk Cleveland into hosting a quinceanera for Cleveland Jr.'s 15th birthday. The show returns for its fourth season on October 7.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show