Sofia Vergara Lending Voice to 'Family Guy' and 'Cleveland Show'
Sofia Vergara is the latest celebrity nabbed to contribute to "Family Guy" season 11. The "Modern Family" star is making a cameo as Peter Griffin's fantasy love interest, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Peter will be involved in a cutaway gag as a "telenovela lothario" in an upcoming episode. Vergara will be voicing his "sassy" lover as well as a woman selling roses in a restaurant. Quagmire is "wooing" Peter so that Peter will do him a big favor.
"Family Guy" which returns on September 30 will also feature voices from Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Elizabeth Banks, and Kellan Lutz among others. Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role while Reynolds will voice a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
"Family Guy" is not the only gig for Vergara. The recently-minted highest-paid TV actress is also guest voicing on another FOX animation, "The Cleveland Show". Her character Tia Sofia tries to talk Cleveland into hosting a quinceanera for Cleveland Jr.'s 15th birthday. The show returns for its fourth season on October 7.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera