Cybill Shepherd Announces Engagement to Psychologist
Cybill Shepherd has accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Andrei Nikolajevic. "I'm engaged," the 62-year-old actress confirmed to New York Daily News. "He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist. He's Serbian."
Nikolajevic popped the question several weeks ago in New York City with a white gold sparkler. "It was very romantic and on one knee. I never thought I'd get married again," Shepherd said.
She was previously married to David Ford from 1978 to 1982 and Bruce Oppenheim from 1987 to 1990. With the former she has daughter Clementine while with the latter she has twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel. She has also had longtime relationships with Peter Bogdanovich and Robert Martin.
Upon entering her 60s two years ago, Shepherd admitted that she was in a better place compared to her 50s. "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'," she said. "You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased