Cybill Shepherd Announces Engagement to Psychologist
Cybill Shepherd has accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Andrei Nikolajevic. "I'm engaged," the 62-year-old actress confirmed to New York Daily News. "He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist. He's Serbian."
Nikolajevic popped the question several weeks ago in New York City with a white gold sparkler. "It was very romantic and on one knee. I never thought I'd get married again," Shepherd said.
She was previously married to David Ford from 1978 to 1982 and Bruce Oppenheim from 1987 to 1990. With the former she has daughter Clementine while with the latter she has twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel. She has also had longtime relationships with Peter Bogdanovich and Robert Martin.
Upon entering her 60s two years ago, Shepherd admitted that she was in a better place compared to her 50s. "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'," she said. "You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split