Cybill Shepherd Announces Engagement to Psychologist
Cybill Shepherd has accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Andrei Nikolajevic. "I'm engaged," the 62-year-old actress confirmed to New York Daily News. "He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist. He's Serbian."
Nikolajevic popped the question several weeks ago in New York City with a white gold sparkler. "It was very romantic and on one knee. I never thought I'd get married again," Shepherd said.
She was previously married to David Ford from 1978 to 1982 and Bruce Oppenheim from 1987 to 1990. With the former she has daughter Clementine while with the latter she has twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel. She has also had longtime relationships with Peter Bogdanovich and Robert Martin.
Upon entering her 60s two years ago, Shepherd admitted that she was in a better place compared to her 50s. "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'," she said. "You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope