Cybill Shepherd Announces Engagement to Psychologist
Cybill Shepherd has accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Andrei Nikolajevic. "I'm engaged," the 62-year-old actress confirmed to New York Daily News. "He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist. He's Serbian."
Nikolajevic popped the question several weeks ago in New York City with a white gold sparkler. "It was very romantic and on one knee. I never thought I'd get married again," Shepherd said.
She was previously married to David Ford from 1978 to 1982 and Bruce Oppenheim from 1987 to 1990. With the former she has daughter Clementine while with the latter she has twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel. She has also had longtime relationships with Peter Bogdanovich and Robert Martin.
Upon entering her 60s two years ago, Shepherd admitted that she was in a better place compared to her 50s. "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'," she said. "You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'