Lady GaGa Previews New Song to Fans in Her Car
Fans who hounded Lady GaGa in New York over the weekend got a very special surprise from the Mother Monster herself. The surprise premiere of sorts happened when the singer was trying to get into her car. Once she boarded, she played an unreleased song on the speakers of the vehicle.
A video capturing the moment has surfaced on the Internet. The Little Monsters were so excited to see their queen and kept yelling and talking. One fan could even be clearly heard shouting, "GaGa! Listen to my CD!" Because of this, the lyrics of the song could barely be heard.
The thumping beat of the song somewhat hinted that the new track was a dance song. She recently opened up about her currently-untitled new album, "And I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility," when she compared it to her previous release, "Born This Way." She promised to reveal more details in September.
This is the second time that the pop singer has teased fans with sneak peeks of her new album. Several weeks ago, she performed a song that may or may not be in her next album. She said that the sad and somber track was called "Princess Die." She performed the ballad in a concert in Australia. She warned that the song was "a little bit sad" before launching into the suicide-themed track.
The new album is expected to drop next year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera