'Castle' Taps 'Heroes' Alum as Beckett's New Antagonist
It seems that the tension is going to be high in "Castle" season 5, which will air every Monday at 10 P.M. on ABC starting this fall. TVLine learns that the show will feature a new antagonist for the beloved detective Kate Beckett and he will be portrayed by Jack Coleman, who is best known for playing the father of Hayden Panettiere's Claire Bennet on "Heroes".
To the site, series creator Andrew Marlowe describes the character as a "well-liked U.S. senator who finds himself in conflict with Beckett." While further details of Coleman's alter ego are yet to be available, it is likely that he has something to do with the murder of Beckett's mother since previous report suggested that one of the two suspects in the case was a senator.
Coleman gained attention when he replaced Al Corley in the role of Steven Carrington on 1980s primetime soap opera "Dynasty". He landed a regular role on short-lived series "Nightmare Cafe", and has guest starred on a number of shows like "CSI: Miami", "Nip/Tuck", "The Vampire Diaries" and "Criminal Minds".
More Castle News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival