'Castle' Taps 'Heroes' Alum as Beckett's New Antagonist
It seems that the tension is going to be high in "Castle" season 5, which will air every Monday at 10 P.M. on ABC starting this fall. TVLine learns that the show will feature a new antagonist for the beloved detective Kate Beckett and he will be portrayed by Jack Coleman, who is best known for playing the father of Hayden Panettiere's Claire Bennet on "Heroes".
To the site, series creator Andrew Marlowe describes the character as a "well-liked U.S. senator who finds himself in conflict with Beckett." While further details of Coleman's alter ego are yet to be available, it is likely that he has something to do with the murder of Beckett's mother since previous report suggested that one of the two suspects in the case was a senator.
Coleman gained attention when he replaced Al Corley in the role of Steven Carrington on 1980s primetime soap opera "Dynasty". He landed a regular role on short-lived series "Nightmare Cafe", and has guest starred on a number of shows like "CSI: Miami", "Nip/Tuck", "The Vampire Diaries" and "Criminal Minds".
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak