'Castle' Taps 'Heroes' Alum as Beckett's New Antagonist
It seems that the tension is going to be high in "Castle" season 5, which will air every Monday at 10 P.M. on ABC starting this fall. TVLine learns that the show will feature a new antagonist for the beloved detective Kate Beckett and he will be portrayed by Jack Coleman, who is best known for playing the father of Hayden Panettiere's Claire Bennet on "Heroes".
To the site, series creator Andrew Marlowe describes the character as a "well-liked U.S. senator who finds himself in conflict with Beckett." While further details of Coleman's alter ego are yet to be available, it is likely that he has something to do with the murder of Beckett's mother since previous report suggested that one of the two suspects in the case was a senator.
Coleman gained attention when he replaced Al Corley in the role of Steven Carrington on 1980s primetime soap opera "Dynasty". He landed a regular role on short-lived series "Nightmare Cafe", and has guest starred on a number of shows like "CSI: Miami", "Nip/Tuck", "The Vampire Diaries" and "Criminal Minds".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny