'Castle' Taps 'Heroes' Alum as Beckett's New Antagonist
It seems that the tension is going to be high in "Castle" season 5, which will air every Monday at 10 P.M. on ABC starting this fall. TVLine learns that the show will feature a new antagonist for the beloved detective Kate Beckett and he will be portrayed by Jack Coleman, who is best known for playing the father of Hayden Panettiere's Claire Bennet on "Heroes".
To the site, series creator Andrew Marlowe describes the character as a "well-liked U.S. senator who finds himself in conflict with Beckett." While further details of Coleman's alter ego are yet to be available, it is likely that he has something to do with the murder of Beckett's mother since previous report suggested that one of the two suspects in the case was a senator.
Coleman gained attention when he replaced Al Corley in the role of Steven Carrington on 1980s primetime soap opera "Dynasty". He landed a regular role on short-lived series "Nightmare Cafe", and has guest starred on a number of shows like "CSI: Miami", "Nip/Tuck", "The Vampire Diaries" and "Criminal Minds".
More Castle News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts