'True Blood' 5.08 Preview: Vampire Authority Takes a New Direction
When "True Blood" returns with a new episode next week, the Authority celebrates the entirely new direction it has chosen to take. After getting high on Lilith's blood, Eric says he's had enough fun for the night and Nora believes they're on the right path. Later on, Eric gets a message from Godric as Bill is shaken by a distant memory and talks something about evolving.
Meanwhile, helped by Claude (Giles Matthey) and his sisters, Sookie and Jason visit the site of their parents' deaths with shocking results. Additionally, Sookie gets emotional as she tells Jason that she's tired of hearing voices and being chased by vampires.
Elsewhere, Lafayette uses his ability to lead a seance and purge a curse which derails the relationship between Terry and Arlene. Luna gets stuck on Sam, Hoyt's new pals bring him a present, and J.D. ups the stakes of his fight with Alcide.
"Somebody That I Used to Know" will air Sunday, July 29 at 9/8c on HBO. Series regular Stephen Moyer directed the episode and claimed it would feature all scenes that fans could expect on the show. "Everything you can have on our show, I had in spades," he gushed.
Talking about his experience working behind the lens, the real-life husband of Anna Paquin shared, "It was a lot of fun to sit down with each actor, explain what I was trying to do and find the best way to achieve it together." He added, "We were giggling a lot. There was a lot of, 'God, this director's a nightmare.' "
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016