Video: No Doubt Showcase 'Settle Down' Live at Teen Choice Awards
No Doubt graced the stage of this year's Teen Choice Awards with the first live performance of their new single, "Settle Down". It's been over a decade since the band performed at the Teen Choice Awards, but their energy and enthusiasm along with the hyped-up crowd overshadowed any memories of their extended break.
Each member of the Gwen Stefani-fronted band was sporting a black-and-white outfit. Their attire was a stark contrast to the visualizations being shown in the screens behind them with splashes of neon and flashes of bright lights. The back portion of a truck was also seen onstage, giving a clear allusion to the single's video which features each band member driving a large truck.
Most of the teen audience members might be either babies when the band were at the height of their success or not even been born yet, but they enjoyed the performance regardless. They screamed and reached out for the musicians throughout the whole song.
"I can't believe this is actually happening," the lead singer said in a statement made on May when they announced that they would be appearing in the award show. "The idea of playing our new music live is heaven on earth. Can't wait to share it!"
"Settle Down" is first single to come off their upcoming album "Push and Shove". The new album, their first in 11 years, drops in the United States on September 25.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding