Photos: Liam Hemsworth Sports College Boy Look on 'Paranoia' Set
Liam Hemsworth has begun his working day on the set of "Paranoia" on Saturday, July 21. The Gale Hawthrone of "The Hunger Games" has been photographed filming a scene for the thriller in Philadelphia with director Robert Luketic.
Sporting a college boy look, the fiance of Miley Cyrus was spotted donning a blue cardigan atop his collared plaid shirt that he paired with black denims. The Australian hunk finished off his look with a postman bag and a pair of casual canvas sneakers. He was also seen carrying a box which was filled with what seemed to be sports equipments including a basketball.
While shooting the film, Hemsworth got a special visit from his fiancee Cyrus. The former "Hannah Montana" actress stepped on the set in a Chanel shirt and red baggy pants that she paired with big-framed spectacles. It was said that she arrived in Philadelphia along with Hemsworth earlier this week.
"Paranoia" itself centers on a young man who funds a lavish retirement party for a co-worker with company funds and is caught by his boss. Accused of embezzlement, he agrees to spy for the boss to avoid prosecution. He is forced to infiltrate a rival company and steal information on a top-secret project.
In the upcoming movie, Hemsworth is set to star opposite the likes of Amber Heard, Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Lucas Till and Josh Holloway. Relativity Media will release the film in the U.S. on September 27, 2013.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced