Tara Reid Is 'Good and Healthy' Amid Hospitalization Reports
Tara Reid has updated her fans on her medical condition after reports came out that she was hospitalized in Nice, France. The "American Pie" star said she is "all good and healthy" following a bout of food poisoning and a minor jet ski accident.
"Don't worry everyone I'm all good and heathy (sic) I got a seafood poisening (sic) and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!" she tweeted on Friday, July 20, adding "Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!"
Reid has been spending her holiday in St Tropez with her new boyfriend Josh Darval. She was last seen on Tuesday, wearing a tracksuit and clutching her abdomen in pain. TMZ reported that she was hospitalized for several days for Acute Pancreatitis which causes vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever. The condition is not life threatening.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman