Tara Reid Is 'Good and Healthy' Amid Hospitalization Reports
Tara Reid has updated her fans on her medical condition after reports came out that she was hospitalized in Nice, France. The "American Pie" star said she is "all good and healthy" following a bout of food poisoning and a minor jet ski accident.
"Don't worry everyone I'm all good and heathy (sic) I got a seafood poisening (sic) and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!" she tweeted on Friday, July 20, adding "Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!"
Reid has been spending her holiday in St Tropez with her new boyfriend Josh Darval. She was last seen on Tuesday, wearing a tracksuit and clutching her abdomen in pain. TMZ reported that she was hospitalized for several days for Acute Pancreatitis which causes vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever. The condition is not life threatening.
More Tara Reid News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director