Tara Reid Is 'Good and Healthy' Amid Hospitalization Reports
Tara Reid has updated her fans on her medical condition after reports came out that she was hospitalized in Nice, France. The "American Pie" star said she is "all good and healthy" following a bout of food poisoning and a minor jet ski accident.
"Don't worry everyone I'm all good and heathy (sic) I got a seafood poisening (sic) and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!" she tweeted on Friday, July 20, adding "Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!"
Reid has been spending her holiday in St Tropez with her new boyfriend Josh Darval. She was last seen on Tuesday, wearing a tracksuit and clutching her abdomen in pain. TMZ reported that she was hospitalized for several days for Acute Pancreatitis which causes vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever. The condition is not life threatening.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage