Tara Reid Is 'Good and Healthy' Amid Hospitalization Reports
Tara Reid has updated her fans on her medical condition after reports came out that she was hospitalized in Nice, France. The "American Pie" star said she is "all good and healthy" following a bout of food poisoning and a minor jet ski accident.
"Don't worry everyone I'm all good and heathy (sic) I got a seafood poisening (sic) and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!" she tweeted on Friday, July 20, adding "Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!"
Reid has been spending her holiday in St Tropez with her new boyfriend Josh Darval. She was last seen on Tuesday, wearing a tracksuit and clutching her abdomen in pain. TMZ reported that she was hospitalized for several days for Acute Pancreatitis which causes vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever. The condition is not life threatening.
More Tara Reid News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa