Tara Reid Is 'Good and Healthy' Amid Hospitalization Reports
Tara Reid has updated her fans on her medical condition after reports came out that she was hospitalized in Nice, France. The "American Pie" star said she is "all good and healthy" following a bout of food poisoning and a minor jet ski accident.
"Don't worry everyone I'm all good and heathy (sic) I got a seafood poisening (sic) and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!" she tweeted on Friday, July 20, adding "Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!"
Reid has been spending her holiday in St Tropez with her new boyfriend Josh Darval. She was last seen on Tuesday, wearing a tracksuit and clutching her abdomen in pain. TMZ reported that she was hospitalized for several days for Acute Pancreatitis which causes vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever. The condition is not life threatening.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer