Pink Announces Lily Allen Collaboration on New Album
Pink continues to tease fans with details regarding her upcoming album, "The Truth About Love". This time, the pop star has revealed that the record features Lily Allen.
Speaking to Carson Daly on AMP Radio, she said that she had previously tried to get people to collaborate with her on past albums. "For the last 14 years, everyone has said no," she explained how difficult it was to get other artists on board with her in the past.
Things are looking better for the singer now. "But this album, everyone said yes, and I think that's because people think I've softened. I think people may think I bite," she gushed about the record that is due on September 18.
Earlier this week, she spoke about another special guest on the album, her baby girl Willow. The mini-Pink will appear in two tracks on the record, playing the bass and bells. She is described by her doting mom as "quite talented for a 13-month-old."
A lyric video for the album's first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" was also released earlier this month. This was followed by the unveiling of the cover art for "The Truth About Love". She is crouching in the photo and is seen wearing a skimpy outfit partnered with red heels.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked