Kirsten Dunst and Co. Are Terrible Bridesmaids in First 'Bachelorette' Trailer
The first trailer for "Bachelorette" has been debuted. It focuses on Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and Lizzy Caplan as three best friends who are tasked to be bridesmaids at the wedding for a fat girl named Becky whom they called "Pigface" in high school.
On the night before the old friend's wedding, the three frisky bridesmaids go searching for a little fun but find much more than they bargained for. With lovely Becky (Rebel Wilson) set to marry her handsome sweetheart, Dale (Hayes MacArthur), the remaining members of her high school clique reunite for one last bachelorette bacchanal in New York.
Regan (Dunst) is an overachieving, uber-Maid of Honor who's secretly smarting over the fact that she's not the first to marry, Gena (Caplan) is a whip-smart sarcastic who's actually a closet romantic, and Katie (Fisher) is a ditzy beauty who loves the good life. But when Becky insists on keeping the bachelorette party tame, the women proceed with an after-hours celebration of their own.
Directed and written by Leslye Headland, "Bachelorette" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on September 7. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Adam Scott, James Marsden and Kyle Bornheimer.
More Bachelorette News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group