Kirsten Dunst and Co. Are Terrible Bridesmaids in First 'Bachelorette' Trailer
The first trailer for "Bachelorette" has been debuted. It focuses on Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and Lizzy Caplan as three best friends who are tasked to be bridesmaids at the wedding for a fat girl named Becky whom they called "Pigface" in high school.
On the night before the old friend's wedding, the three frisky bridesmaids go searching for a little fun but find much more than they bargained for. With lovely Becky (Rebel Wilson) set to marry her handsome sweetheart, Dale (Hayes MacArthur), the remaining members of her high school clique reunite for one last bachelorette bacchanal in New York.
Regan (Dunst) is an overachieving, uber-Maid of Honor who's secretly smarting over the fact that she's not the first to marry, Gena (Caplan) is a whip-smart sarcastic who's actually a closet romantic, and Katie (Fisher) is a ditzy beauty who loves the good life. But when Becky insists on keeping the bachelorette party tame, the women proceed with an after-hours celebration of their own.
Directed and written by Leslye Headland, "Bachelorette" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on September 7. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Adam Scott, James Marsden and Kyle Bornheimer.
More Bachelorette News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress