Kirsten Dunst and Co. Are Terrible Bridesmaids in First 'Bachelorette' Trailer
The first trailer for "Bachelorette" has been debuted. It focuses on Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and Lizzy Caplan as three best friends who are tasked to be bridesmaids at the wedding for a fat girl named Becky whom they called "Pigface" in high school.
On the night before the old friend's wedding, the three frisky bridesmaids go searching for a little fun but find much more than they bargained for. With lovely Becky (Rebel Wilson) set to marry her handsome sweetheart, Dale (Hayes MacArthur), the remaining members of her high school clique reunite for one last bachelorette bacchanal in New York.
Regan (Dunst) is an overachieving, uber-Maid of Honor who's secretly smarting over the fact that she's not the first to marry, Gena (Caplan) is a whip-smart sarcastic who's actually a closet romantic, and Katie (Fisher) is a ditzy beauty who loves the good life. But when Becky insists on keeping the bachelorette party tame, the women proceed with an after-hours celebration of their own.
Directed and written by Leslye Headland, "Bachelorette" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on September 7. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Adam Scott, James Marsden and Kyle Bornheimer.
More Bachelorette News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police