Spice Girls to Perform at London Olympics Closing Ceremony
The Spice Girls are expected to be found on the same stage one again this summer. The British girlband are set to perform at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics on August 12, reports said.
Posh Spice Victoria Adams gave subtle hint about the reunion during a chat with RTE radio's John Murray Show. "I'm so respectful of my past and I love the other girls. We have some fantastic fans. Who knows, maybe some day we'll do something else with the Spice Girls. I would love nothing more," she said.
Adams, who is married to soccer ace David Beckham, added, "I don't know about a comeback tour but I loved being back with the girls. There was a lot of fun, we did so much together and we'll see. If they're up for something then I certainly am. ...We are so proud to be English and we are very excited about the Olympics."
Rumor has it, one of the two songs the group may perform will be 1996 single "Wannabe". Others who have been confirmed to perform at the closing ceremony are George Michael, The Who and Jessie J.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7