Spice Girls to Perform at London Olympics Closing Ceremony
The Spice Girls are expected to be found on the same stage one again this summer. The British girlband are set to perform at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics on August 12, reports said.
Posh Spice Victoria Adams gave subtle hint about the reunion during a chat with RTE radio's John Murray Show. "I'm so respectful of my past and I love the other girls. We have some fantastic fans. Who knows, maybe some day we'll do something else with the Spice Girls. I would love nothing more," she said.
Adams, who is married to soccer ace David Beckham, added, "I don't know about a comeback tour but I loved being back with the girls. There was a lot of fun, we did so much together and we'll see. If they're up for something then I certainly am. ...We are so proud to be English and we are very excited about the Olympics."
Rumor has it, one of the two songs the group may perform will be 1996 single "Wannabe". Others who have been confirmed to perform at the closing ceremony are George Michael, The Who and Jessie J.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'