Spice Girls to Perform at London Olympics Closing Ceremony
The Spice Girls are expected to be found on the same stage one again this summer. The British girlband are set to perform at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics on August 12, reports said.
Posh Spice Victoria Adams gave subtle hint about the reunion during a chat with RTE radio's John Murray Show. "I'm so respectful of my past and I love the other girls. We have some fantastic fans. Who knows, maybe some day we'll do something else with the Spice Girls. I would love nothing more," she said.
Adams, who is married to soccer ace David Beckham, added, "I don't know about a comeback tour but I loved being back with the girls. There was a lot of fun, we did so much together and we'll see. If they're up for something then I certainly am. ...We are so proud to be English and we are very excited about the Olympics."
Rumor has it, one of the two songs the group may perform will be 1996 single "Wannabe". Others who have been confirmed to perform at the closing ceremony are George Michael, The Who and Jessie J.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS