Spice Girls to Perform at London Olympics Closing Ceremony
The Spice Girls are expected to be found on the same stage one again this summer. The British girlband are set to perform at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics on August 12, reports said.
Posh Spice Victoria Adams gave subtle hint about the reunion during a chat with RTE radio's John Murray Show. "I'm so respectful of my past and I love the other girls. We have some fantastic fans. Who knows, maybe some day we'll do something else with the Spice Girls. I would love nothing more," she said.
Adams, who is married to soccer ace David Beckham, added, "I don't know about a comeback tour but I loved being back with the girls. There was a lot of fun, we did so much together and we'll see. If they're up for something then I certainly am. ...We are so proud to be English and we are very excited about the Olympics."
Rumor has it, one of the two songs the group may perform will be 1996 single "Wannabe". Others who have been confirmed to perform at the closing ceremony are George Michael, The Who and Jessie J.
More Spice Girls News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season