Pink's Daughter Makes Cameo in 'The Truth About Love'
After giving birth on June of last year, Pink gushes about her 13-month-old baby's budding musical abilities. The pop singer has revealed that her daughter Willow has cameos in her new record, "The Truth About Love".
"She plays bells on 'How Come You're Not Here' and she plays bass on a song called 'Timebomb'. She's actually quite talented for a 13-month-old," she said in an interview with MTV.
"There was a basket of s***, and she came over and pulled out the bells and started banging on them, and I was like, 'Record it!' " she reveals about how her daughter wound up in the tracks. "And then she went up to the bass guitar on 'Timebomb' and started plucking away," she added.
When asked about how motherhood has changed her songwriting, she said that not much has changed, "other than the fact that now I do it Monday through Friday from 1 P.M. to 10 P.M., as opposed to every day until 4 A.M." She added, "Lyrically, I'm more aware of my cursing, but I haven't changed it yet!"
She talked about her new album, "There's a lot of humor and sarcasm always in my lyrics. There's a song called 'How Come You're Not Here', which is sort of like the delusional side of me, where I'm like, 'I'm awesome, why are you not here with me?' And then there's 'The Great Escape,' about how I feel the entire world is trying to numb themselves down, whether it be painkillers or anti-depressants."
"The Truth About Love" drops on September 18 in the United States.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?