Rick Ross 'Cooked Up a Masterpiece' With Dr. Dre and Jay-Z
Rick Ross isn't known to shy away from the spotlight when it comes to his projects. He has every right to brag about his new single since it features not only one, but two of hip-hop's biggest names. "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he proudly proclaimed.
"3 Kings" is an appropriate title for Rozay's track which has verses from none other than Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years," said Ross in an interview with MTV.
When he talked about how he managed to get the hip-hop icons to feature on the same track, Ross narrated, "I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records."
With Dre on board, Ross picked up the phone once more, this time to enlist the skills of Hov. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa," he said.
The track is part of Ross' upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". The new record boasts many collaborations including Ne-Yo, Andre benjamin (Andre 3000), Usher, Drake and quite a few more. Rozay's collosal record is due to drop in the United States on July 31.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event