Rick Ross 'Cooked Up a Masterpiece' With Dr. Dre and Jay-Z
Rick Ross isn't known to shy away from the spotlight when it comes to his projects. He has every right to brag about his new single since it features not only one, but two of hip-hop's biggest names. "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he proudly proclaimed.
"3 Kings" is an appropriate title for Rozay's track which has verses from none other than Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years," said Ross in an interview with MTV.
When he talked about how he managed to get the hip-hop icons to feature on the same track, Ross narrated, "I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records."
With Dre on board, Ross picked up the phone once more, this time to enlist the skills of Hov. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa," he said.
The track is part of Ross' upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". The new record boasts many collaborations including Ne-Yo, Andre benjamin (Andre 3000), Usher, Drake and quite a few more. Rozay's collosal record is due to drop in the United States on July 31.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service