Rick Ross 'Cooked Up a Masterpiece' With Dr. Dre and Jay-Z
Rick Ross isn't known to shy away from the spotlight when it comes to his projects. He has every right to brag about his new single since it features not only one, but two of hip-hop's biggest names. "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he proudly proclaimed.
"3 Kings" is an appropriate title for Rozay's track which has verses from none other than Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years," said Ross in an interview with MTV.
When he talked about how he managed to get the hip-hop icons to feature on the same track, Ross narrated, "I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records."
With Dre on board, Ross picked up the phone once more, this time to enlist the skills of Hov. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa," he said.
The track is part of Ross' upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". The new record boasts many collaborations including Ne-Yo, Andre benjamin (Andre 3000), Usher, Drake and quite a few more. Rozay's collosal record is due to drop in the United States on July 31.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival