Actor Fred Willard Arrested on Suspicion of Lewd Act
"Best in Show" star Fred Willard was caught watching an adult movie during a "random walk-through" in an adult theater. The 78-year-old actor was arrested on Wednesday, July 18 evening at the Tiki Theater in the 5400 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
At first, it was reported that he was caught during a raid but a Los Angeles police said that it was a routine inspection that the police conduct in agreement with the theater. The movie theater even has a warning in front of the place that it is viewed by LAPD. Police said they occasionally respond to complaints but they also inspect.
Officers said Willard was arrested on suspicion of engaging in "a lewd act" but did not elaborate. There were three movies being screened at the theater, they are "Follow Me 2", an XXX parody of "The Client List", and "Step Dad No. 2." The actor was booked and released on his own recognizance.
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'