Actor Fred Willard Arrested on Suspicion of Lewd Act
"Best in Show" star Fred Willard was caught watching an adult movie during a "random walk-through" in an adult theater. The 78-year-old actor was arrested on Wednesday, July 18 evening at the Tiki Theater in the 5400 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
At first, it was reported that he was caught during a raid but a Los Angeles police said that it was a routine inspection that the police conduct in agreement with the theater. The movie theater even has a warning in front of the place that it is viewed by LAPD. Police said they occasionally respond to complaints but they also inspect.
Officers said Willard was arrested on suspicion of engaging in "a lewd act" but did not elaborate. There were three movies being screened at the theater, they are "Follow Me 2", an XXX parody of "The Client List", and "Step Dad No. 2." The actor was booked and released on his own recognizance.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery