Actor Fred Willard Arrested on Suspicion of Lewd Act
"Best in Show" star Fred Willard was caught watching an adult movie during a "random walk-through" in an adult theater. The 78-year-old actor was arrested on Wednesday, July 18 evening at the Tiki Theater in the 5400 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
At first, it was reported that he was caught during a raid but a Los Angeles police said that it was a routine inspection that the police conduct in agreement with the theater. The movie theater even has a warning in front of the place that it is viewed by LAPD. Police said they occasionally respond to complaints but they also inspect.
Officers said Willard was arrested on suspicion of engaging in "a lewd act" but did not elaborate. There were three movies being screened at the theater, they are "Follow Me 2", an XXX parody of "The Client List", and "Step Dad No. 2." The actor was booked and released on his own recognizance.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS