Actor Fred Willard Arrested on Suspicion of Lewd Act
"Best in Show" star Fred Willard was caught watching an adult movie during a "random walk-through" in an adult theater. The 78-year-old actor was arrested on Wednesday, July 18 evening at the Tiki Theater in the 5400 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
At first, it was reported that he was caught during a raid but a Los Angeles police said that it was a routine inspection that the police conduct in agreement with the theater. The movie theater even has a warning in front of the place that it is viewed by LAPD. Police said they occasionally respond to complaints but they also inspect.
Officers said Willard was arrested on suspicion of engaging in "a lewd act" but did not elaborate. There were three movies being screened at the theater, they are "Follow Me 2", an XXX parody of "The Client List", and "Step Dad No. 2." The actor was booked and released on his own recognizance.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard