Actor Fred Willard Arrested on Suspicion of Lewd Act
"Best in Show" star Fred Willard was caught watching an adult movie during a "random walk-through" in an adult theater. The 78-year-old actor was arrested on Wednesday, July 18 evening at the Tiki Theater in the 5400 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
At first, it was reported that he was caught during a raid but a Los Angeles police said that it was a routine inspection that the police conduct in agreement with the theater. The movie theater even has a warning in front of the place that it is viewed by LAPD. Police said they occasionally respond to complaints but they also inspect.
Officers said Willard was arrested on suspicion of engaging in "a lewd act" but did not elaborate. There were three movies being screened at the theater, they are "Follow Me 2", an XXX parody of "The Client List", and "Step Dad No. 2." The actor was booked and released on his own recognizance.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie