Cee-Lo Green's 'Loberace' Show in Las Vegas Gets Postponed
Cee-Lo Green has officially postponed a string of his Las Vegas performances called "Loberace". The show was supposed to debut on August 29 this year, just a few days before the premiere of the third season of "The Voice", but it has now been moved to next year.
"It's always been a dream of mine to be among the great music legends who have had a Las Vegas residency and I was very much looking forward to launching Loberace this year," he said. "But as we move into the third season of The Voice, with my dedicated commitment to the filming schedule and love for my role on the show, I will need to postpone the opening of 'Loberace' to early 2013."
The new opening date for "Loberace" is February 27 and it will still be held at Planet Hollywood. Fans who have already purchased tickets may either exchange them for a new date or receive a refund. New tickets go on sale on August 1.
Although giving refund option, Green would prefer his fans to exchange their tickets for later dates. He said, "Most importantly, to all my fans who have already purchased tickets, please accept my sincerest apology and I hope you can still join me in Vegas next year, so I can properly and finally introduce you to my brainchild."
"Loberace" was named after the theatrical and flamboyant, Liberace. Producers promised a show with "mind-twisting magic and sexified showgirls."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death