Cee-Lo Green's 'Loberace' Show in Las Vegas Gets Postponed
Cee-Lo Green has officially postponed a string of his Las Vegas performances called "Loberace". The show was supposed to debut on August 29 this year, just a few days before the premiere of the third season of "The Voice", but it has now been moved to next year.
"It's always been a dream of mine to be among the great music legends who have had a Las Vegas residency and I was very much looking forward to launching Loberace this year," he said. "But as we move into the third season of The Voice, with my dedicated commitment to the filming schedule and love for my role on the show, I will need to postpone the opening of 'Loberace' to early 2013."
The new opening date for "Loberace" is February 27 and it will still be held at Planet Hollywood. Fans who have already purchased tickets may either exchange them for a new date or receive a refund. New tickets go on sale on August 1.
Although giving refund option, Green would prefer his fans to exchange their tickets for later dates. He said, "Most importantly, to all my fans who have already purchased tickets, please accept my sincerest apology and I hope you can still join me in Vegas next year, so I can properly and finally introduce you to my brainchild."
"Loberace" was named after the theatrical and flamboyant, Liberace. Producers promised a show with "mind-twisting magic and sexified showgirls."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman