Video Premiere: Ne-Yo's 'Let Me Love You'
Ne-Yo dropped his latest single "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" earlier this month. The R&B crooner has now followed it up with a video to go along with the track.
The video starts with camera rapidly closing in on Ne-Yo who is standing on a stage in a warehouse. His leading lady is later introduced in a scene which shows her standing alone on the beach. They are seen canoodling in another scene.
Ne-Yo also shows off his dancing skills in the video as he grooves to the song. He leads a group of men and later on some women as they stomp and clap their way through the track. A DJ can also be spotted assisting in their warehouse dance party.
"Let Me Love You" is a track coming from the singer-songwriter's upcoming album, "R.E.D." which is an acronym for "Realizing Every Dream". The album, his first with Motown, drops on September 18 in the United States and features some guests including Rihanna.
In an interview with Capital FM, Ne-Yo revealed that he has been working with Riri for her new album. "I just recently went in to do some stuff for Rihanna, you know... She's in the process of putting together a new album as we speak," he said about the project. "She's the hardest working woman in showbiz right now," he also praised the star.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery