Video Premiere: Ne-Yo's 'Let Me Love You'
Ne-Yo dropped his latest single "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" earlier this month. The R&B crooner has now followed it up with a video to go along with the track.
The video starts with camera rapidly closing in on Ne-Yo who is standing on a stage in a warehouse. His leading lady is later introduced in a scene which shows her standing alone on the beach. They are seen canoodling in another scene.
Ne-Yo also shows off his dancing skills in the video as he grooves to the song. He leads a group of men and later on some women as they stomp and clap their way through the track. A DJ can also be spotted assisting in their warehouse dance party.
"Let Me Love You" is a track coming from the singer-songwriter's upcoming album, "R.E.D." which is an acronym for "Realizing Every Dream". The album, his first with Motown, drops on September 18 in the United States and features some guests including Rihanna.
In an interview with Capital FM, Ne-Yo revealed that he has been working with Riri for her new album. "I just recently went in to do some stuff for Rihanna, you know... She's in the process of putting together a new album as we speak," he said about the project. "She's the hardest working woman in showbiz right now," he also praised the star.
More Ne-Yo News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck