Video Premiere: Ne-Yo's 'Let Me Love You'
Ne-Yo dropped his latest single "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" earlier this month. The R&B crooner has now followed it up with a video to go along with the track.
The video starts with camera rapidly closing in on Ne-Yo who is standing on a stage in a warehouse. His leading lady is later introduced in a scene which shows her standing alone on the beach. They are seen canoodling in another scene.
Ne-Yo also shows off his dancing skills in the video as he grooves to the song. He leads a group of men and later on some women as they stomp and clap their way through the track. A DJ can also be spotted assisting in their warehouse dance party.
"Let Me Love You" is a track coming from the singer-songwriter's upcoming album, "R.E.D." which is an acronym for "Realizing Every Dream". The album, his first with Motown, drops on September 18 in the United States and features some guests including Rihanna.
In an interview with Capital FM, Ne-Yo revealed that he has been working with Riri for her new album. "I just recently went in to do some stuff for Rihanna, you know... She's in the process of putting together a new album as we speak," he said about the project. "She's the hardest working woman in showbiz right now," he also praised the star.
Ne-Yo's "Let Me Love You" Music Video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered