Weight Watchers Denies Giving Jessica Simpson Deadline to Lose Weight
There's no deadline for Jessica Simpson to lose her post-baby fat, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers tells PEOPLE. "Weight Watchers is in it for the long haul," the rep says. "We're with her 100 percent as she develops a whole new relationship with food and activity."
Previously, it was rumored that the new mom had to shed 20 to 30 pounds of her weight by the end of August or she wouldn't receive her paycheck. She allegedly signed a deal worth of $4 million as a new spokesmodel for the weight loss company.
Jessica currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others. "She understands it's a process," a friend says before adding that the actress is "working very hard and she's excited."
Jessica herself once stated, "Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me! I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!" She additionally said, "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal. I just want to fit into jeans!"
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'