Weight Watchers Denies Giving Jessica Simpson Deadline to Lose Weight
There's no deadline for Jessica Simpson to lose her post-baby fat, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers tells PEOPLE. "Weight Watchers is in it for the long haul," the rep says. "We're with her 100 percent as she develops a whole new relationship with food and activity."
Previously, it was rumored that the new mom had to shed 20 to 30 pounds of her weight by the end of August or she wouldn't receive her paycheck. She allegedly signed a deal worth of $4 million as a new spokesmodel for the weight loss company.
Jessica currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others. "She understands it's a process," a friend says before adding that the actress is "working very hard and she's excited."
Jessica herself once stated, "Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me! I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!" She additionally said, "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal. I just want to fit into jeans!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China