Weight Watchers Denies Giving Jessica Simpson Deadline to Lose Weight
There's no deadline for Jessica Simpson to lose her post-baby fat, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers tells PEOPLE. "Weight Watchers is in it for the long haul," the rep says. "We're with her 100 percent as she develops a whole new relationship with food and activity."
Previously, it was rumored that the new mom had to shed 20 to 30 pounds of her weight by the end of August or she wouldn't receive her paycheck. She allegedly signed a deal worth of $4 million as a new spokesmodel for the weight loss company.
Jessica currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others. "She understands it's a process," a friend says before adding that the actress is "working very hard and she's excited."
Jessica herself once stated, "Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me! I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!" She additionally said, "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal. I just want to fit into jeans!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?