Justin Bieber Shakes Off Boyish Image for 'Manly' Look on Rolling Stone Cover
Justin Bieber doesn't want to be looked at as a kid anymore. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker shows off his "manly" side when posing as a cover boy on the front page of Rolling Stone's latest issue. He flaunts his muscles in a white wife beater.
At 18 years old, Bieber is dubbed "hot ready legal" in the magazine's new edition that goes on sale July 20. "I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way," he confirms the title in an interview for the cover story. "I don't carry myself as a boy."
Bieber also reveals what he did to the paparazzi who kept yelling at him when he was playing golf at a private country club. The singer hit a golf ball at them with his nine-iron and told an employee at the club that he would "probably never play here again."
When it comes to Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez, Scooter Braun defends their relationship. The manager doesn't believe the theory that the romance lessens Bieber's appeal to tween fans, calling it "a bunch of bulls***."
Scooter explains, "Yes, there's gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream - but there's also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more."
More Justin Bieber News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel