Justin Bieber Shakes Off Boyish Image for 'Manly' Look on Rolling Stone Cover
Justin Bieber doesn't want to be looked at as a kid anymore. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker shows off his "manly" side when posing as a cover boy on the front page of Rolling Stone's latest issue. He flaunts his muscles in a white wife beater.
At 18 years old, Bieber is dubbed "hot ready legal" in the magazine's new edition that goes on sale July 20. "I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way," he confirms the title in an interview for the cover story. "I don't carry myself as a boy."
Bieber also reveals what he did to the paparazzi who kept yelling at him when he was playing golf at a private country club. The singer hit a golf ball at them with his nine-iron and told an employee at the club that he would "probably never play here again."
When it comes to Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez, Scooter Braun defends their relationship. The manager doesn't believe the theory that the romance lessens Bieber's appeal to tween fans, calling it "a bunch of bulls***."
Scooter explains, "Yes, there's gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream - but there's also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more."
More Justin Bieber News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby