Justin Bieber Shakes Off Boyish Image for 'Manly' Look on Rolling Stone Cover
Justin Bieber doesn't want to be looked at as a kid anymore. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker shows off his "manly" side when posing as a cover boy on the front page of Rolling Stone's latest issue. He flaunts his muscles in a white wife beater.
At 18 years old, Bieber is dubbed "hot ready legal" in the magazine's new edition that goes on sale July 20. "I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way," he confirms the title in an interview for the cover story. "I don't carry myself as a boy."
Bieber also reveals what he did to the paparazzi who kept yelling at him when he was playing golf at a private country club. The singer hit a golf ball at them with his nine-iron and told an employee at the club that he would "probably never play here again."
When it comes to Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez, Scooter Braun defends their relationship. The manager doesn't believe the theory that the romance lessens Bieber's appeal to tween fans, calling it "a bunch of bulls***."
Scooter explains, "Yes, there's gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream - but there's also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women