Gwyneth Paltrow to Show Cooking Skill in 'Blood, Bones and Butter'
Gwyneth Paltrow might show off her cooking skill in her upcoming film. The Hollywood Reporters has shared the news that the Pepper Potts in the "Iron Man" film franchise is in talks to tackle the leading role in "Blood, Bones & Butter", a movie based on Gabrielle Hamilton's 2011 foodie memoir.
The memoir revolves around Hamilton's background story. The owner of New York's Prune restaurant is the youngest of five siblings. Her mother was a French and her father was an artist who made the sets for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus. The book also highlights her unorthodox way to become a top chef.
Paltrow herself is no stranger to culinary world. The wife of Chris Martin has published her own cookbook called "My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness". She has previously prepared pan con tomate with famous chef Mario Batali during a Spanish road trip.
"Blood, Bones & Butter" still hasn't tapped its director and screenwriter. Produced by Rodrigo Teixeira, Anne Carey and Mindy Goldberg, the based-on-true-story movie is said to be made in similar tone as "Julie & Julia", a culinary-themed movie starring Meryl Streep which became an unlikely box office hit in 2009.
Paltrow is currently busy filming "Iron Man 3". Her other upcoming project is a Pablo Picasso movie called "Guernica 33 Days" which also stars Antonio Banderas.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman