Gwyneth Paltrow to Show Cooking Skill in 'Blood, Bones and Butter'
Gwyneth Paltrow might show off her cooking skill in her upcoming film. The Hollywood Reporters has shared the news that the Pepper Potts in the "Iron Man" film franchise is in talks to tackle the leading role in "Blood, Bones & Butter", a movie based on Gabrielle Hamilton's 2011 foodie memoir.
The memoir revolves around Hamilton's background story. The owner of New York's Prune restaurant is the youngest of five siblings. Her mother was a French and her father was an artist who made the sets for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus. The book also highlights her unorthodox way to become a top chef.
Paltrow herself is no stranger to culinary world. The wife of Chris Martin has published her own cookbook called "My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness". She has previously prepared pan con tomate with famous chef Mario Batali during a Spanish road trip.
"Blood, Bones & Butter" still hasn't tapped its director and screenwriter. Produced by Rodrigo Teixeira, Anne Carey and Mindy Goldberg, the based-on-true-story movie is said to be made in similar tone as "Julie & Julia", a culinary-themed movie starring Meryl Streep which became an unlikely box office hit in 2009.
Paltrow is currently busy filming "Iron Man 3". Her other upcoming project is a Pablo Picasso movie called "Guernica 33 Days" which also stars Antonio Banderas.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding