Ryan Reynolds Comes to 'Family Guy' as the Original Son of God
Ryan Reynolds will make a cameo in an upcoming Christmas episode of "Family Guy". The 35-year-old Canadian actor has signed up to lend his voice to a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the boyfriend of Blake Lively will guest star as the original son of God. Executive producer Mark Hentemann describes the character, "He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception - his first son that didn't quite work out."
The upcoming Christmas edition won't be the first time Reynolds takes part in the animated comedy series. The Mitch Planko of "The Change-Up" has guest starred as himself in season 10.
"Family Guy" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other guest stars tapped for the 11th season include Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns