Ryan Reynolds Comes to 'Family Guy' as the Original Son of God
Ryan Reynolds will make a cameo in an upcoming Christmas episode of "Family Guy". The 35-year-old Canadian actor has signed up to lend his voice to a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the boyfriend of Blake Lively will guest star as the original son of God. Executive producer Mark Hentemann describes the character, "He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception - his first son that didn't quite work out."
The upcoming Christmas edition won't be the first time Reynolds takes part in the animated comedy series. The Mitch Planko of "The Change-Up" has guest starred as himself in season 10.
"Family Guy" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other guest stars tapped for the 11th season include Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs