Ryan Reynolds Comes to 'Family Guy' as the Original Son of God
Ryan Reynolds will make a cameo in an upcoming Christmas episode of "Family Guy". The 35-year-old Canadian actor has signed up to lend his voice to a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the boyfriend of Blake Lively will guest star as the original son of God. Executive producer Mark Hentemann describes the character, "He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception - his first son that didn't quite work out."
The upcoming Christmas edition won't be the first time Reynolds takes part in the animated comedy series. The Mitch Planko of "The Change-Up" has guest starred as himself in season 10.
"Family Guy" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other guest stars tapped for the 11th season include Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
More Family Guy News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit