Ryan Reynolds Comes to 'Family Guy' as the Original Son of God
Ryan Reynolds will make a cameo in an upcoming Christmas episode of "Family Guy". The 35-year-old Canadian actor has signed up to lend his voice to a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the boyfriend of Blake Lively will guest star as the original son of God. Executive producer Mark Hentemann describes the character, "He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception - his first son that didn't quite work out."
The upcoming Christmas edition won't be the first time Reynolds takes part in the animated comedy series. The Mitch Planko of "The Change-Up" has guest starred as himself in season 10.
"Family Guy" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other guest stars tapped for the 11th season include Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?