Ryan Reynolds Comes to 'Family Guy' as the Original Son of God
Ryan Reynolds will make a cameo in an upcoming Christmas episode of "Family Guy". The 35-year-old Canadian actor has signed up to lend his voice to a character who doesn't exist in biblical history, but is related to Jesus.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the boyfriend of Blake Lively will guest star as the original son of God. Executive producer Mark Hentemann describes the character, "He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception - his first son that didn't quite work out."
The upcoming Christmas edition won't be the first time Reynolds takes part in the animated comedy series. The Mitch Planko of "The Change-Up" has guest starred as himself in season 10.
"Family Guy" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other guest stars tapped for the 11th season include Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen