'Dexter' Casts 'Heroes' Alum as Investigative Writer
Santiago Cabrera is going to conduct his own investigation in season 7 of "Dexter". The Chilean actor will guest star in some episodes of the Showtime thriller series as Ethan Price, a charming investigative writer of true crime books about famous murders. It's still unknown which case that Price will be investigating.
Previously, the Michael C. Hall-starring drama has nabbed "Chuck" alumna Yvonne Strahovski to play Hannah McKay, a woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind. She comes into the story as Miami Metro Homicide asks her help in solving some old cases.
Other guest stars in the forthcoming season are Katia Winter who will play a Russian stripper working at a Miami club, Jason Gedrick who will portray the manager of the club, and Ray Stevenson who is cast as the leader of a Russian crime ring determined to find out who killed one of his associates.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime.
Santiago Cabrera received a nomination at American Latino Media Arts Awards for his portrayal of drug-addled painter Issac Mendez on NBC's "Heroes". He also played Sir Lancelot on BBC's "Merlin" and landed a role as Robert Forster on the short-lived drama "Alcatraz".
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'