'Dexter' Casts 'Heroes' Alum as Investigative Writer
Santiago Cabrera is going to conduct his own investigation in season 7 of "Dexter". The Chilean actor will guest star in some episodes of the Showtime thriller series as Ethan Price, a charming investigative writer of true crime books about famous murders. It's still unknown which case that Price will be investigating.
Previously, the Michael C. Hall-starring drama has nabbed "Chuck" alumna Yvonne Strahovski to play Hannah McKay, a woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind. She comes into the story as Miami Metro Homicide asks her help in solving some old cases.
Other guest stars in the forthcoming season are Katia Winter who will play a Russian stripper working at a Miami club, Jason Gedrick who will portray the manager of the club, and Ray Stevenson who is cast as the leader of a Russian crime ring determined to find out who killed one of his associates.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime.
Santiago Cabrera received a nomination at American Latino Media Arts Awards for his portrayal of drug-addled painter Issac Mendez on NBC's "Heroes". He also played Sir Lancelot on BBC's "Merlin" and landed a role as Robert Forster on the short-lived drama "Alcatraz".
More Dexter News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory