'Dexter' Casts 'Heroes' Alum as Investigative Writer
Santiago Cabrera is going to conduct his own investigation in season 7 of "Dexter". The Chilean actor will guest star in some episodes of the Showtime thriller series as Ethan Price, a charming investigative writer of true crime books about famous murders. It's still unknown which case that Price will be investigating.
Previously, the Michael C. Hall-starring drama has nabbed "Chuck" alumna Yvonne Strahovski to play Hannah McKay, a woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind. She comes into the story as Miami Metro Homicide asks her help in solving some old cases.
Other guest stars in the forthcoming season are Katia Winter who will play a Russian stripper working at a Miami club, Jason Gedrick who will portray the manager of the club, and Ray Stevenson who is cast as the leader of a Russian crime ring determined to find out who killed one of his associates.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime.
Santiago Cabrera received a nomination at American Latino Media Arts Awards for his portrayal of drug-addled painter Issac Mendez on NBC's "Heroes". He also played Sir Lancelot on BBC's "Merlin" and landed a role as Robert Forster on the short-lived drama "Alcatraz".
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?