Amy Adams Re-Teams With David O. Russell for 'Bullshit'
Amy Adams is to lead David O. Russell's untitled film which was previously known as "American Bullshit". The actress has previously worked with Russell in "The Fighter" and would have reunion with Christian Bale as well had he not quit "Bullshit" this week.
Adams is to step in the real-life role of Maxine "Max" Gardner, mistress and co-conspirator of a con artist. Pic is based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist and his mistress who were forced to work with an intense and ambitious FBI agent to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians.
Bradley Cooper is already in to play the role of the con artist Mel Weinberg. Jeremy Renner is also on board for the role of the FBI agent. Production will start in February using script from "The International" scribe Eric Warren Singer.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation