Amy Adams Re-Teams With David O. Russell for 'Bullshit'
Amy Adams is to lead David O. Russell's untitled film which was previously known as "American Bullshit". The actress has previously worked with Russell in "The Fighter" and would have reunion with Christian Bale as well had he not quit "Bullshit" this week.
Adams is to step in the real-life role of Maxine "Max" Gardner, mistress and co-conspirator of a con artist. Pic is based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist and his mistress who were forced to work with an intense and ambitious FBI agent to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians.
Bradley Cooper is already in to play the role of the con artist Mel Weinberg. Jeremy Renner is also on board for the role of the FBI agent. Production will start in February using script from "The International" scribe Eric Warren Singer.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius