Amy Adams Re-Teams With David O. Russell for 'Bullshit'
Amy Adams is to lead David O. Russell's untitled film which was previously known as "American Bullshit". The actress has previously worked with Russell in "The Fighter" and would have reunion with Christian Bale as well had he not quit "Bullshit" this week.
Adams is to step in the real-life role of Maxine "Max" Gardner, mistress and co-conspirator of a con artist. Pic is based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist and his mistress who were forced to work with an intense and ambitious FBI agent to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians.
Bradley Cooper is already in to play the role of the con artist Mel Weinberg. Jeremy Renner is also on board for the role of the FBI agent. Production will start in February using script from "The International" scribe Eric Warren Singer.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair