Amy Adams Re-Teams With David O. Russell for 'Bullshit'
Amy Adams is to lead David O. Russell's untitled film which was previously known as "American Bullshit". The actress has previously worked with Russell in "The Fighter" and would have reunion with Christian Bale as well had he not quit "Bullshit" this week.
Adams is to step in the real-life role of Maxine "Max" Gardner, mistress and co-conspirator of a con artist. Pic is based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist and his mistress who were forced to work with an intense and ambitious FBI agent to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians.
Bradley Cooper is already in to play the role of the con artist Mel Weinberg. Jeremy Renner is also on board for the role of the FBI agent. Production will start in February using script from "The International" scribe Eric Warren Singer.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her