Amy Adams Re-Teams With David O. Russell for 'Bullshit'
Amy Adams is to lead David O. Russell's untitled film which was previously known as "American Bullshit". The actress has previously worked with Russell in "The Fighter" and would have reunion with Christian Bale as well had he not quit "Bullshit" this week.
Adams is to step in the real-life role of Maxine "Max" Gardner, mistress and co-conspirator of a con artist. Pic is based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist and his mistress who were forced to work with an intense and ambitious FBI agent to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians.
Bradley Cooper is already in to play the role of the con artist Mel Weinberg. Jeremy Renner is also on board for the role of the FBI agent. Production will start in February using script from "The International" scribe Eric Warren Singer.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'