'Law and Order: SVU' Lands Paget Brewster for Season 14 Premiere
Paget Brewster's first choice to return to television is "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The former "Criminal Minds" star has signed up for a guest appearance on the two-hour season 14 premiere which is scheduled to air on September 26.
THR, which reported the casting, said that Brewster is playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek). Cragen was under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead woman in the 13th season finale.
The premiere episode will also feature previous "SVU" guests such as Laura Benanti, Pippa Black and Peter Jacobson. The series is moved to a new time slot, Wednesdays at 9 P.M.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame