'Law and Order: SVU' Lands Paget Brewster for Season 14 Premiere
Paget Brewster's first choice to return to television is "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The former "Criminal Minds" star has signed up for a guest appearance on the two-hour season 14 premiere which is scheduled to air on September 26.
THR, which reported the casting, said that Brewster is playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek). Cragen was under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead woman in the 13th season finale.
The premiere episode will also feature previous "SVU" guests such as Laura Benanti, Pippa Black and Peter Jacobson. The series is moved to a new time slot, Wednesdays at 9 P.M.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'