'Law and Order: SVU' Lands Paget Brewster for Season 14 Premiere
Paget Brewster's first choice to return to television is "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The former "Criminal Minds" star has signed up for a guest appearance on the two-hour season 14 premiere which is scheduled to air on September 26.
THR, which reported the casting, said that Brewster is playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek). Cragen was under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead woman in the 13th season finale.
The premiere episode will also feature previous "SVU" guests such as Laura Benanti, Pippa Black and Peter Jacobson. The series is moved to a new time slot, Wednesdays at 9 P.M.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie