'Law and Order: SVU' Lands Paget Brewster for Season 14 Premiere
Paget Brewster's first choice to return to television is "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The former "Criminal Minds" star has signed up for a guest appearance on the two-hour season 14 premiere which is scheduled to air on September 26.
THR, which reported the casting, said that Brewster is playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek). Cragen was under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead woman in the 13th season finale.
The premiere episode will also feature previous "SVU" guests such as Laura Benanti, Pippa Black and Peter Jacobson. The series is moved to a new time slot, Wednesdays at 9 P.M.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video