'Law and Order: SVU' Lands Paget Brewster for Season 14 Premiere
Paget Brewster's first choice to return to television is "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The former "Criminal Minds" star has signed up for a guest appearance on the two-hour season 14 premiere which is scheduled to air on September 26.
THR, which reported the casting, said that Brewster is playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek). Cragen was under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead woman in the 13th season finale.
The premiere episode will also feature previous "SVU" guests such as Laura Benanti, Pippa Black and Peter Jacobson. The series is moved to a new time slot, Wednesdays at 9 P.M.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism