Jennifer Lopez Ready to Give Another Shot at Marriage
After three failed marriages, Jennifer Lopez has stated that she is open to walking down the aisle again. In an interview with ABC News' Amy Robach which was aired on "Good Morning America", the 42-year-old star said, "Yes, for me the biggest dream is the fairytale. I will never give up on that dream," when asked if she would ever marry again.
"It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day I know that I deserve that," the mother of two added. The singer/actress who was interviewed along with her touring partner Enrique Iglesias, however, refused to talk further about her current love life.
J.Lo was first married to Ojani Noa in 1997, but it only lasted for 11 months. The former "American Idol" judge later tied the knot with dancer Cris Judd in 2001 before they got divorced two years later. Her most recent marriage was with fellow singer Marc Anthony. Together, they had 4-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
Shortly after filing for divorce from Anthony, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star started dating 25-year-old Casper Smart. Smart is currently the chief choreographer and dancer on her tour. When it comes to work, he said, "Sometimes I tell her something - you know, give her notes. Sometimes she gives me notes. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter whose position is what, because she's the boss."
Speaking about their relationship, Smart admitted that it was not love at first sight. Explaining how their romance began, he said it was "very natural how it happened. There was nothing before. No flirting, nothing before. Just natural."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'