Jennifer Lopez Ready to Give Another Shot at Marriage
After three failed marriages, Jennifer Lopez has stated that she is open to walking down the aisle again. In an interview with ABC News' Amy Robach which was aired on "Good Morning America", the 42-year-old star said, "Yes, for me the biggest dream is the fairytale. I will never give up on that dream," when asked if she would ever marry again.
"It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day I know that I deserve that," the mother of two added. The singer/actress who was interviewed along with her touring partner Enrique Iglesias, however, refused to talk further about her current love life.
J.Lo was first married to Ojani Noa in 1997, but it only lasted for 11 months. The former "American Idol" judge later tied the knot with dancer Cris Judd in 2001 before they got divorced two years later. Her most recent marriage was with fellow singer Marc Anthony. Together, they had 4-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
Shortly after filing for divorce from Anthony, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star started dating 25-year-old Casper Smart. Smart is currently the chief choreographer and dancer on her tour. When it comes to work, he said, "Sometimes I tell her something - you know, give her notes. Sometimes she gives me notes. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter whose position is what, because she's the boss."
Speaking about their relationship, Smart admitted that it was not love at first sight. Explaining how their romance began, he said it was "very natural how it happened. There was nothing before. No flirting, nothing before. Just natural."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour