Uma Thurman Takes Newborn Baby to New York Cafe a Day After Giving Birth
Uma Thurman is definitely a supermom. While most women are usually still recovering a day after giving birth, the "Bel Ami" actress managed to go out and about while showing off her newly born bundle of joy in public.
TMZ has obtained a picture of Thurman carrying her day-old baby girl as she hit Press and Blend in Woodstock, New York on Monday, July 16. Rocking a casual gray shirt and tight midi pants that she paired with matching flip-flops, the Oscar nominee was photographed holding her daughter in a white blanket while sitting on a stool at the cafeteria.
According to the report, the Beatrix Kiddo in the "Kill Bill" film series was a regular costumer at the cafe in the upstate New York. During the Monday outing with her baby, the blond beauty reportedly ordered cold pressed juices.
Thurman delivered the baby girl last Sunday. The daughter is her third child overall, but is her first one with financier boyfriend Arpad Busson. She already has two kids with former husband Ethan Hawke. They are Maya, 14, and Levon, 10.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell