Uma Thurman Takes Newborn Baby to New York Cafe a Day After Giving Birth
Uma Thurman is definitely a supermom. While most women are usually still recovering a day after giving birth, the "Bel Ami" actress managed to go out and about while showing off her newly born bundle of joy in public.
TMZ has obtained a picture of Thurman carrying her day-old baby girl as she hit Press and Blend in Woodstock, New York on Monday, July 16. Rocking a casual gray shirt and tight midi pants that she paired with matching flip-flops, the Oscar nominee was photographed holding her daughter in a white blanket while sitting on a stool at the cafeteria.
According to the report, the Beatrix Kiddo in the "Kill Bill" film series was a regular costumer at the cafe in the upstate New York. During the Monday outing with her baby, the blond beauty reportedly ordered cold pressed juices.
Thurman delivered the baby girl last Sunday. The daughter is her third child overall, but is her first one with financier boyfriend Arpad Busson. She already has two kids with former husband Ethan Hawke. They are Maya, 14, and Levon, 10.
More Uma Thurman News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date