Uma Thurman Takes Newborn Baby to New York Cafe a Day After Giving Birth
Uma Thurman is definitely a supermom. While most women are usually still recovering a day after giving birth, the "Bel Ami" actress managed to go out and about while showing off her newly born bundle of joy in public.
TMZ has obtained a picture of Thurman carrying her day-old baby girl as she hit Press and Blend in Woodstock, New York on Monday, July 16. Rocking a casual gray shirt and tight midi pants that she paired with matching flip-flops, the Oscar nominee was photographed holding her daughter in a white blanket while sitting on a stool at the cafeteria.
According to the report, the Beatrix Kiddo in the "Kill Bill" film series was a regular costumer at the cafe in the upstate New York. During the Monday outing with her baby, the blond beauty reportedly ordered cold pressed juices.
Thurman delivered the baby girl last Sunday. The daughter is her third child overall, but is her first one with financier boyfriend Arpad Busson. She already has two kids with former husband Ethan Hawke. They are Maya, 14, and Levon, 10.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie