Report: Sage Stallone's Funeral to Be Held on Saturday
The funeral for Sylvester Stallone's recently deceased son Sage Stallone has reportedly been set. It was ET Online which first learned that Sage would be remembered during a funeral to be held this weekend.
According to the report, the closed casket ceremony has been scheduled take place at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles. on Saturday, July 21. It was said that Sage's mother Sasha Czack has asked to make donations to benefit the origanization Autism Speaks as a lieu of flowers.
Following ET's report about Sage's funeral, a representative for Sly told USA Today's Lifeline Live that the ceremony would be a private one. The rep claimed that she is "unable to any media reports on the funeral services for Sage."
Sage was found dead in his home in L.A. last Friday, July 13. He was 36 years old. There have been speculations surrounding his death, including the one that suggested he might overdose or commit suicide. Responding to the swirling reports about the death of his son, Sly recently released a statement and begged the media to stop their speculation and questionable reports about Sage's passing.
"Because when a parent loses a child there is no greater pain," said the action legend. "Therefore I am imploring people to respect my wonderfully talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha, because this agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'