Katy Perry and Russell Brand Officially Single Again
Katy Perry and Russell Brand are officially back on the market again. E! News reported that the former couple, who announced their separation last December after the British funnyman submitted his filing, has legally split up.
Katy and Russell got married in fall 2010. Although having no prenuptial agreement, they kept their divorce civil by signing an agreement in February. Per California law, they had to wait for six months for the union to be officially dissolved.
After the split, Katy was romantically linked to Florence and the Machine' guitarist Robert Ackroyd. The pop star was caught on camera packing PDA with the British musician at Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California last summer.
Russell, meanwhile, made it clear in several occasions that he's reluctant to talk about Katy. In a recent filming of his talk show "Brand X", he reportedly cut short the topic about his ex-wife by shouting, "Enough of you. I've had enough a**-ache from people called Katy in the last year."
Prior to expressing his annoyance, "Russell was bantering with the audience, in particular a couple called Curtis and Katy. He got onto the subject of their sex life. Katy was giving as good as she got," a source told the Daily Star.
After shouting, the "Get Him to the Greek" star allegedly "laughed and shouted: 'Oh no, there might be a journalist in the room.' He shrugged his shoulders and murmured: 'Oh well,' before moving onto his next subject."
More Katy Perry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences