Katy Perry and Russell Brand Officially Single Again
Katy Perry and Russell Brand are officially back on the market again. E! News reported that the former couple, who announced their separation last December after the British funnyman submitted his filing, has legally split up.
Katy and Russell got married in fall 2010. Although having no prenuptial agreement, they kept their divorce civil by signing an agreement in February. Per California law, they had to wait for six months for the union to be officially dissolved.
After the split, Katy was romantically linked to Florence and the Machine' guitarist Robert Ackroyd. The pop star was caught on camera packing PDA with the British musician at Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California last summer.
Russell, meanwhile, made it clear in several occasions that he's reluctant to talk about Katy. In a recent filming of his talk show "Brand X", he reportedly cut short the topic about his ex-wife by shouting, "Enough of you. I've had enough a**-ache from people called Katy in the last year."
Prior to expressing his annoyance, "Russell was bantering with the audience, in particular a couple called Curtis and Katy. He got onto the subject of their sex life. Katy was giving as good as she got," a source told the Daily Star.
After shouting, the "Get Him to the Greek" star allegedly "laughed and shouted: 'Oh no, there might be a journalist in the room.' He shrugged his shoulders and murmured: 'Oh well,' before moving onto his next subject."
More Katy Perry News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them