Jennifer Aniston Gets Her Hair and Makeup Ruined in 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Promos
Jennifer Aniston stars in a number of promos for the tenth season of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and has some hilarious moments with the host. "Coming on Ellen's show is different than doing any other show because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get there," the Rachel Green of "Friends" says in one video.
Aniston is soon seen getting a special treatment from Ellen DeGeneres, who applies makeup on the "Marley & Me" actress' face, brushes her hair, and vacuums her armpit. When she continues her line, she appears with messy hair and way-too-thick makeup.
In the second video, the girlfriend of Justin Theroux gets blown away when DeGeneres turns a big fan on her, assuring Aniston that she'll look "sexy" like a model. The third clip, meanwhile, features the wife of Portia de Rossi directing Aniston to show her better side during the shooting.
"The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will return on weekdays starting Monday, September 10 on NBC. Aniston has been a frequent guest on the show.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard