Jennifer Aniston Gets Her Hair and Makeup Ruined in 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Promos
Jennifer Aniston stars in a number of promos for the tenth season of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and has some hilarious moments with the host. "Coming on Ellen's show is different than doing any other show because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get there," the Rachel Green of "Friends" says in one video.
Aniston is soon seen getting a special treatment from Ellen DeGeneres, who applies makeup on the "Marley & Me" actress' face, brushes her hair, and vacuums her armpit. When she continues her line, she appears with messy hair and way-too-thick makeup.
In the second video, the girlfriend of Justin Theroux gets blown away when DeGeneres turns a big fan on her, assuring Aniston that she'll look "sexy" like a model. The third clip, meanwhile, features the wife of Portia de Rossi directing Aniston to show her better side during the shooting.
"The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will return on weekdays starting Monday, September 10 on NBC. Aniston has been a frequent guest on the show.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier