Jennifer Aniston Gets Her Hair and Makeup Ruined in 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Promos
Jennifer Aniston stars in a number of promos for the tenth season of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and has some hilarious moments with the host. "Coming on Ellen's show is different than doing any other show because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get there," the Rachel Green of "Friends" says in one video.
Aniston is soon seen getting a special treatment from Ellen DeGeneres, who applies makeup on the "Marley & Me" actress' face, brushes her hair, and vacuums her armpit. When she continues her line, she appears with messy hair and way-too-thick makeup.
In the second video, the girlfriend of Justin Theroux gets blown away when DeGeneres turns a big fan on her, assuring Aniston that she'll look "sexy" like a model. The third clip, meanwhile, features the wife of Portia de Rossi directing Aniston to show her better side during the shooting.
"The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will return on weekdays starting Monday, September 10 on NBC. Aniston has been a frequent guest on the show.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season