Jennifer Aniston Gets Her Hair and Makeup Ruined in 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Promos
Jennifer Aniston stars in a number of promos for the tenth season of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and has some hilarious moments with the host. "Coming on Ellen's show is different than doing any other show because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get there," the Rachel Green of "Friends" says in one video.
Aniston is soon seen getting a special treatment from Ellen DeGeneres, who applies makeup on the "Marley & Me" actress' face, brushes her hair, and vacuums her armpit. When she continues her line, she appears with messy hair and way-too-thick makeup.
In the second video, the girlfriend of Justin Theroux gets blown away when DeGeneres turns a big fan on her, assuring Aniston that she'll look "sexy" like a model. The third clip, meanwhile, features the wife of Portia de Rossi directing Aniston to show her better side during the shooting.
"The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will return on weekdays starting Monday, September 10 on NBC. Aniston has been a frequent guest on the show.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism