'Bachelorette: Men Tell All' Recap: Sean Still Has Feelings for Emily, Kalon Shows No Remorse
All of Emily Maynard's suitors, except the final two Arie and Jef, have reunited for the special "The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All". Being introduced one by one, Sean got the most screams from ladies, while Kalon got booed by the audience.
Kalon took the hot seat first, being confronted by host Chris Harrison about his "rude" comment in which he called Emily's daughter Ricki a "baggage." He apparently didn't find his behavior offensive and showed no remorse.
The Helicopter Guy who is dubbed "one of the most controversial men of the season" went on insisting that he had no idea Emily would be the bachelorette. Kalon also admitted it was an issue for him that Emily's a single mother and that he should've just dropped out of the show when he found out she's the bachelorette.
Ryan got the spotlight next and he explained that he's not arrogant, but confident. He additionally claimed that he joined the show to find his wife rather than to find out if Emily was his wife. Host Chris then assured the audience that Ryan would never be "The Bachelor".
Chris B. admitted he had a hard time after Emily dumped him and he's still heartbroken. He also talked about his gig in the "Bachelor Pad" season 3, and how fun it would be.
Sean got a lot of shrieks as he took the hot seat. Admitting he was ready to be a dad, the 28-year-old insurance agent said he truly believed Emily would be his wife.
When Emily finally showed up, she told Sean she was crying when seeing the episode in which she sent him packing. The single mother revealed she wished she gave the rose to Doug during the group date in London, but she got sassy when she dealt with Kalon. The luxury brand consultant tried to apologize for the way things happened between them, but Emily didn't buy it and called it a "bulls***."
In the "Bachelorette" season 8 finale that will air Sunday, July 22 at 8/7c on ABC, Emily will make her final choice with Arie and Jef as the remaining guys.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!