'Bachelorette: Men Tell All' Recap: Sean Still Has Feelings for Emily, Kalon Shows No Remorse
All of Emily Maynard's suitors, except the final two Arie and Jef, have reunited for the special "The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All". Being introduced one by one, Sean got the most screams from ladies, while Kalon got booed by the audience.
Kalon took the hot seat first, being confronted by host Chris Harrison about his "rude" comment in which he called Emily's daughter Ricki a "baggage." He apparently didn't find his behavior offensive and showed no remorse.
The Helicopter Guy who is dubbed "one of the most controversial men of the season" went on insisting that he had no idea Emily would be the bachelorette. Kalon also admitted it was an issue for him that Emily's a single mother and that he should've just dropped out of the show when he found out she's the bachelorette.
Ryan got the spotlight next and he explained that he's not arrogant, but confident. He additionally claimed that he joined the show to find his wife rather than to find out if Emily was his wife. Host Chris then assured the audience that Ryan would never be "The Bachelor".
Chris B. admitted he had a hard time after Emily dumped him and he's still heartbroken. He also talked about his gig in the "Bachelor Pad" season 3, and how fun it would be.
Sean got a lot of shrieks as he took the hot seat. Admitting he was ready to be a dad, the 28-year-old insurance agent said he truly believed Emily would be his wife.
When Emily finally showed up, she told Sean she was crying when seeing the episode in which she sent him packing. The single mother revealed she wished she gave the rose to Doug during the group date in London, but she got sassy when she dealt with Kalon. The luxury brand consultant tried to apologize for the way things happened between them, but Emily didn't buy it and called it a "bulls***."
In the "Bachelorette" season 8 finale that will air Sunday, July 22 at 8/7c on ABC, Emily will make her final choice with Arie and Jef as the remaining guys.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection